Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

HK Disneyland in google earth?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK Disneyland in google earth?

I can't find it in google earth, can anyone help me?

Re: HK Disneyland in google earth?

The aerial pics on google earth are quite old. I may be wrong but I think HKDL is the large sand area located on the island where the airport is. There's almost nothing to look at.
    Last edited by Olivier; 10-12-2005, 07:40 AM.

Comment

hmm.. i must be blind. i see neither airport or sand area...
      they seem to have replaced some of the images with older ones. i distinctly recall seeing silverbullet at knott's, but after i downloaded a new version of it - no silverbullet!

Comment

This is the best I could do as well...
        http://images.google.com/images?q=ae...&sa=N&filter=0

Also if it helps... note the airport is located on the man made island on towards the upper northwest side of the island, whereas HKDLR is located on the man made reclamation area in Penny's Bay and that is the most southeastern bay in Lantau, before crossing into Kowloon. IF that makes any sense.

Comment

The pics Google Earth uses are like 3-5 years old. Only the government can access real-time satellite imagery I believe.
          sigpic

Comment

Google Earth is a few years behind. When I looked all you could get of HKDL was the sand area that they had just finished reclamation of.

Comment

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=22.31...5854&t=k&hl=en

Like others have said its a few years old. Does anyone know when they update their program. Is it Random? continuous?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X