Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Official - A Sparkling Christmas A Winter Wonderland

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Official - A Sparkling Christmas A Winter Wonderland

It's official. HKDL announced the upcoming Christmas festivities. It is true that It's A Small World is getting a holiday makeover.

Check it out:
    Hong Kong Disneyland | A Sparkling Christmas
    My Web Site - RedBubble Site

~ Going to HKDL in 2015 [10th Anniversary] ~

Looking Forward To HKDL's Expansion

akaytrinity.com

Re: Official - A Sparkling Christmas A Winter Wonderland

Mickey and Minnie are also seen in new outfits for this Christmas.

akaytrinity.com

Comment

How come they haven't incorporated a Holiday fireworks show, I wouldn't imagine it would be hard for them to do Believe...in Holiday Magic since they have a similar set up to Disneyland, they seem to be going all out for the holidays now seems weird they don't have one. The small world photo spots sound like a nice addition.

Comment

You gotta give it to HKDL for at least trying. This is the 3rd year in a row they'll have had a new lighting ceremony for the castle. I think it's a good idea that they're taking baby steps with adding new offerings. Much like I think it was smart that DL didn't add a new parade on top of the fireworks and Ghost Galaxy they added for '09, otherwise that would've created even more of a mess than they're having to deal with now. Gradually adding stuff each year is the smartest option.

I do have to say that I would've rather they added a holiday fireworks show before IASW holiday, though.
        "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

The good news is the lighting show will be spread to MAINSTREET .
          Blog: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tpl-keith

Comment

I wonder if they will be the light arches like DLP and EPCOT, or something smaller scale, like the lamppost things DLP has done recently?
            Meow

Comment

Snapshots from the webpage.

Mickey and Minnie are in their new Christmas outfit.

It's A Small World Christmas.

akaytrinity.com

Comment

Press Release from HKDL

Snowflakes Fall Early This Year at Hong Kong Disneyland A Sparkling Christmas Brings Everyone Closer in All New Winter Wonderland

akaytrinity.com

Comment

Ms. Sarah Fox, Director of Marketing, Product Strategy, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort

Mickey and Minnie dressed up in their all new Christmas outfits

it’s a small world christmas

Lights Of Winter

The webpage has also been updated.HKDL Christmas Official Page

akaytrinity.com

Comment

I really like the jazzy Christmas music on the updated HKDL website -- very cosmopolitan.

In addition to Santa Claus at the North Pole and the 38 Disney characters celebrating the holidays, the "it's a small world christmas" page also refers to a "sensational Winter Wonderland finale"... so it sounds like there'll be a Santa figure added to the first scene, some changes to the Disney characters, and some changes to the last scene of the attraction.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X