This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Big Grizzly Mountain Coaster Update & New Artwork

Big Grizzly Mountain coaster coming to Hong Kong Disneyland - Travel - LATimes.com

Take a look at the new Big Grizzly Mountain Coaster udate in th LA Times link above. It includes two new artwork renderings. They assert that the previous xpectd opening date of 201/2015 could bebuped up o 2012.

Guests will experience a numbr of catstrophic sitatins... including medling bears, a collapsing mine shaft, and a dynomite blast. reiodially durin the ride, the train will careen though a ransackled mining town that is complete with a saloon, jailhouse, stagecach and water play area.

Previously Released Renderings
    v...v...v

To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Big Grizzly Mountain Coaster Update & New Artwork

This artwork isn't new...it was posted on the Disney and More Blog. There was a discussion on it on MC too here. Lots more pictures and models from the D23 Expo are at the blog itself.

Thanks for the info though. This looks to be a great addition to HKDL.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Re: Big Grizzly Mountain Coaster Update & New Artwork

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
      This artwork isn't new...it was posted on the Disney and More Blog. There was a discussion on it on MC too here. Lots more pictures and models from the D23 Expo are at the blog itself.

Thanks for the info though. This looks to be a great addition to HKDL.
      Thanx yoyoflamingo. Sounds like you're as excited about this as I am. There is one or two awesome renderings that I haven't seen before on the MC link. However, one of the concept art pix in my link is new... a cool look at the coaster train traveling thru a mine shaft.
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X