Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HKDL aims to further expand the theme park or Resort (Expansion Plan B - Round 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yoyoflamingo
    replied
    Re: HKDL aims to further expand the theme park or Resort (Expansion Plan B - Round 2)

Hopefully this proves to be true; it is interesting that Disney is spurring competition amongst itself though.

Leave a comment:

• FutureImagineer
    replied
    Re: HKDL aims to further expand the theme park or Resort (Expansion Plan B - Round 2)

they could always go with a disneysea since it is right on the ocean.

Leave a comment:

• dead_Mau5
    replied

I'm just saying Studios cause I doubt they'll get Epcot.

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

Only if it's not a "FAKE" movie studio, but a real facility where they shoot a lot of "Hong Kong" movies, Disney and non Disney productions alike could rent and use the new state of the art facilities. The Disney MGM project could actually work here. If it's a fake studio, don't bother.

Leave a comment:

• Tyler1994
    replied

Originally posted by dead_Mau5 View Post
    All I now is there's a forth expansion plot due south of GT.
    And a gigantic multi-hectare of land adjacent to the park perfect for hotel space,a Disney Village and maybe a satelliting second gate.
    Walt Disney Studios Hong Kong has a nice ring if you know what I mean.
    A fake movie studio? Lol, only Sunset Blvd.. and the entrance to WDS are any good.

Leave a comment:

• dead_Mau5
    replied

^Grizzly Trail :blush:

Leave a comment:

• Giraffe Lounge
    replied

Originally posted by dead_mau5 View Post
    all i now is there's a forth expansion plot due south of gt.
    And a gigantic multi-hectare of land adjacent to the park perfect for hotel space,a disney village and maybe a satelliting second gate.
    walt disney studios hong kong has a nice ring if you know what i mean.
    gt?

Leave a comment:

• dead_Mau5
    replied

All I now is there's a forth expansion plot due south of GT.
    And a gigantic multi-hectare of land adjacent to the park perfect for hotel space,a Disney Village and maybe a satelliting second gate.
    Walt Disney Studios Hong Kong has a nice ring if you know what I mean.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X