Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News HKDL Year of the Tiger Celebration!

???????.

Please call (852) 1-830-830 or visit ??????? for more ticketing details of the Year of the Tiger Celebration at Hong Kong Disneyland.

Source: Hong Kong Disneyland?s Year of the Tiger Celebration Presents A Unique Chinese New Year Experience for the Entire Family

Re: HKDL Year of the Tiger Celebration!

As usual, this looks amazing! Its interesting that because of Halloween, Christmas and CNY all within weeks of each other, HKDL is always busy from October until February.

Thanks for the update!

Comment

Excellent news. Very exciting time to be following HKDL!
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

I was thinking with the year of the Tiger being celebrated, Tigger would have to make an appearance somewhere. Although how ironic that the Chinese are celebrating the year of the Tiger a species who's numbers have dropped thanks to Chinese Medicine.

Anyway looks like another fun event, but the park really needs to keep these events running for longer than a month.
        Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

ORWEN: If they're celebrating the Year of the Tiger, they should also include Shere Khan from THE JUNGLE BOOK and Rahja from ALADDIN. (And Tigger, too, of course.)

Comment

What luck! We will be in HKDL during this time (first visit!). Will report back on the festivities~
            Be Nice or Leave

Comment

This is fantastic! I had no idea that they were celebrating so much at HKDL! I hope someone posts pictures (hint hint)...

Comment

An update on the event, the new website is up on the HKDL website: Hong Kong Disneyland | Year of the Tiger Celebration

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X