Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a website that has lots and lots of pictures of this place?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is there a website that has lots and lots of pictures of this place?

I live in California, and i visit The Disneyland Resort Nearly Every week, but this place looks beautiful! Is there a website that has lots and lots of pictures of the whole entire park? Thanks

Re: Is there a website that has lots and lots of pictures of this place?

The best site is The HKDL Source : The Premier Hong Kong Disneyland Fansite

I visited back in 2008 and submitted a gallery that is available to view exclusively on that site. You can check it out here Malin's May 2008 Holiday

The http://www.hkdlsource.com website is updated regularly by a great team of contributers. So make sure you check it out often.
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

I have quite a lot of pictures at my flickr page: Flickr: HKDLFAN's Photostream

Comment

Thanks for the links. I too am really interested in Disney parks in other countries. I just wish they built the park at a different angle because the mountain behind the castle ruins the illusion of its height.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
          Thanks for the links. I too am really interested in Disney parks in other countries. I just wish they built the park at a different angle because the mountain behind the castle ruins the illusion of its height.

Comment

And luckily, the Grizzly Peak mountain wont be dwarfed by the real mountains because its going to be built at an angle where you cant see mountains behind it.

Comment

ORDDU: You have a very nice web-footed site with so many nice pictures, HKDLFAN, duckling! My sisters and I highly recommend it.

ORWEN: Was that you in the pictures with Tigger, Piglet, Mickey, etc.?

ORDDU: If so, you're a very handsome young man!

ORWEN: And you're very kind hearted, too.

ORGOCH: Got frogs???

Comment

ORDDU: And speaking of the mountains behind Sleeping Beauty Castle at HKDL, I don't think they dwarf the castle at all--certainly no more than the mountains in Germany dwarf Neuswastein Castle over there. That particular castle might be bigger than the one in HKDL but, then, so are all those mountains much bigger. If anything, the mountains behind HKDL seem to add life and realism to the castle there.

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
                  ORDDU: You have a very nice web-footed site with so many nice pictures, HKDLFAN, duckling! My sisters and I highly recommend it.

ORWEN: Was that you in the pictures with Tigger, Piglet, Mickey, etc.?

ORDDU: If so, you're a very handsome young man!

ORWEN: And you're very kind hearted, too.

ORGOCH: Got frogs???
                  Thanks witches! it is indeed me in those pictures.

Comment

ORWEN: I just knew it was you, HKDLFAN, duckling!! We're glad you have a Disneyland park near to where you live so you can keep us all up to date. More hugs to you from Morva!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X