Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News New HKDL Adventureland art found!

Look here on my blog!
    Mark

Disney parks and art, movies, music, more... Over 1, 500 Posts!
    www.InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com

Re: New HKDL Adventureland art found!

There semes to be thousands ideas on how to build a Disneyland and making it a band new unique place but still keeping the Disneyland feeling we known for years...
    It makes it very hard to understand how they could build such a plain and simply booring park in Hong Kong. Boring rides and booring buildings that offer almost nothing new.
    Still... great to see what could have been!

Comment

It WOULD have been beautiful!
      Mark

Disney parks and art, movies, music, more... Over 1, 500 Posts!
      www.InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com

Comment

It's so hard to look at these great ideas and then see how they were nearly killed by people cutting them down.

Thanks, though.
        -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

ok i am checking your blog now
          I am traveling now.

Comment

Eh...I don't know, it's interesting, but what HKDL got is pretty nice as well. The only thing I think is a shame that POTC didn't get built, but then...maybe someday. I liked the shipwreck entrance for the attraction he proposed. Still, overall, the land doesn't seem an absolute disaster compared to that concept art. I'm kind of glad they didn't build a replica of Pride Rock...that would have been adding toons again where they don't need to be. Personally, I think DLP and HKDL have the most beautiful Adventurelands.
            Meow

Comment

It looks like the artist had other concepts for not just HKDL, but for DLP and other locations for before Hong Kong was decided.

Timekeeper
              sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
              Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Sorry, but "Look here on my blog" isn't a thread, it is spam.

If you want to start a thread on MiceChat, please include at least enough
                information for people to discuss without spamming them to just click through to your blog.

Thank you for your help!

Link removed and thread closed

-Dusty
                MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X