This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] My Favorite HKDL Pics

Just thought id share some pics I haven't shared yet with you guys. Since im living way to far from HKDL to give frequent updates, these pics are around 2 months old and most were just dug up from my other camera so...hope you like the pics!

OoOopss (billion dollar question: what ride is this?)

Blue Skies at HK are a rarity

Look closely, the performer's neck is showing :O

The mountains dwarf the castle

I think i'd have to say this is my fav one so far.

More will be added depending on when my iPhoto lets me...
    Last edited by HKDLFAN; 10-19-2010, 06:10 AM.

Re: My Favorite HKDL Pics

Very greeeeeeen

While I think that the HKDL band is the least musical out of the others at Disney parks around the world, they're pretty nice fellas

Last edited by HKDLFAN; 10-30-2010, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Great Pics : )

Comment

Great pictures
        Especially love the one with the bridge by the castle, and agreed with your comment about the river one.
        Have to ask.. is that the Jungle Cruise, or something similar to the ROA?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFan999 View Post
          Have to ask.. is that the Jungle Cruise, or something similar to the ROA?
          Both! HKDL combines the two into one.

Comment

Answer to the billion dollar question: Space Mountain.

Another question: HKDLFAN, Is that you dressed as Woody?

Nice photos of the park. I love the ones with the cloudy skies...

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
              Another question: HKDLFAN, Is that you dressed as Woody?
              LOL no haha, its a performer at the Golden Mickey who I know personally and is a good friend, just so happened he was looking at me when I took the picture.

Some more pics:

My best pic of Tarzan (and the best looking performer who plays Tarzan, i dont like the other 2 much)

Comment

It's a bit strange that the colors are too sharp, but I like these photos with a very blue sky! There is not much time to see such a blue sky in Hong Kong, it only appear more often in summer. I always wanted to go to HKDL to take some blue sky photos but I hate the extremely hot weather...

Comment

Originally posted by whaleatcoast View Post
                  It's a bit strange that the colors are too sharp, but I like these photos with a very blue sky! There is not much time to see such a blue sky in Hong Kong, it only appear more often in summer. I always wanted to go to HKDL to take some blue sky photos but I hate the extremely hot weather...
                  Well...this summer was exceptionally blue skied. But very very very hot. Since these were my last months in HK, I went 3 times a week, often after school so the weather wasn't important.

Comment

The castle looks so fake under the bright sunshine... I think DL's original one doesn't have this problem, can anyone explain?

Comment

Originally posted by iluvHKDL View Post
                      The castle looks so fake under the bright sunshine... I think DL's original one doesn't have this problem, can anyone explain?
                      The color scheme? Or how the photos came out?(don't blame the photographer though.)

Timekeeper
                      sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
                      Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Well... HKDLFAN has admitted in the past to alter the photos to make the sky look bright blue... that may be why the photos have a brighter than usual tone to them?

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                          Well... HKDLFAN has admitted in the past to alter the photos to make the sky look bright blue... that may be why the photos have a brighter than usual tone to them?
                          Correct. If you would see the original versions of these pictures, you would notice that the sky is clear but not blue as it would be if seen from the naked eye. the correct amount of exposure is hellishly hard to get so i do alter them. And in the process the castle and the subject get a bit brighter and sharper. The days on which those pics were taken were days with exceptionally blue skies and COMPLETELY clear skies. Hong Kong is IMO very unfortunate to not have clear skies often unlike the US. Apologies if it has annoyed anyone.
                          Last edited by HKDLFAN; 10-24-2010, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Great photos. The mountains always look great paired up with the castle and other areas. This park is so green. While the park does have its shortcomings (like low attraction count), the natural beauty is a big plus for this park.

Comment

ORWEN: I love your pictures exactly as they are, HKDLFAN, duckling! You don't have to change a thing.

ORDDU: I agree. We hope you're doing well in Canada, too, dear. We look forward to the time when you return to Hong Kong so you can share even more photos with us. Many hugs to you!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X