Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Duffy at HKDL

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Duffy at HKDL

Duffy at HKDL

Photo by I.W.

Re: Duffy at HKDL

AAAAWWWWW! Duffydad will like that one.

Comment

I think I just died of cute overload.

Comment

Am I the only one that does not get how something as bland as that bear can make it this "big"?

Comment

Certainly you're not the only one, but you've been to Tokyo... I don't know how you could stay immune to Duffy's charms after seeing how huge and sincere the love for him is here - how he works. I really am surprised.

That said, while the above photo is very cute, that shiny fur and those "frog finger" hands...along with the "sags like someone in a cheap mascot costume" look of this new version is not what made him famous in Tokyo. He used to look quite different...better.

:blink:Is that a visible seam at the wrist?!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X