• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collage Poster

http://www.kodakexpress.com.hk/News/collage.htm

and Hong Kong Disneyland 4R Album

http://www.kodakexpress.com.hk/

Re: Collage Poster

ORWEN: I wonder why they don't use a picture of their own castle--instead of using a picture of Disneyland's castle. (Us cauldron girls know how to tell the difference between the two because there are subtle differences.)

Comment

That would mean money Witches but my guess is...this is the US Disney folks telling HKDL how to do their business and doing their business for them... Why do you think that park has very little unique stuff to show for in merchandise and shares so much of the same garbage they sell in the US parks? And...I have one better question for you... why 2 months after the park opened, the newly revised HKDL "Now Open" brochures at tourist couunters in HK still feature pictures from both DL and the MK????

Comment

Because that would cost money for something which is already made.

Comment

ORGOCH: Yeah, but it ain't made RIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva
            ORGOCH: Yeah, but it ain't made RIGHT!
            Witches of Morva,...you should go and tell those people working at Disneyland, how to run a business!

Comment

ORGOCH: Heck! Ya think them goomers'd listen ta US?! They don't even listen ta they own Mama's er they own Papa's er they own conscience! They's just desp'rate fer more money in the piggy bank an' only listens fer jinglin' sounds that might sound like money in folk's pockets!!

Comment

Originally posted by HongKongDisneyland
                Witches of Morva,...you should go and tell those people working at Disneyland, how to run a business!
                Isn't that what I have been doing in regards to WDW and DLP???

Comment

ORDDU: Well, I don't know, duckling. Thus far, I thought you were only telling US. But the one's who really need to hear from you most likely wouldn't give you the time of day. It's their loss, of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva
                    ORWEN: I wonder why they don't use a picture of their own castle--instead of using a picture of Disneyland's castle. (Us cauldron girls know how to tell the difference between the two because there are subtle differences.)

For one, the draw bridges are completely different and you can completely see the drawbridge in the last photo posted.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X