X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Earth Day 2011

Credits to :

Earth Day at HKDL has been a success almost every time it is held. Considering there are A LOT of people in Hong Kong who celebrate Earth Day and are modest environmental activists, there are usually a lot of tours and large groups of people going around the park (often pre-school/elementary students).

Re: Earth Day 2011

ORWEN: Thank you for the pictures, HKDLFAN, duckling. Things sure seem to be slow in this section lately with hardly anybody answering posts.

ORDDU: Now tell us, duckling, how soon will you be returning to Hong Kong from Canada?

ORGOCH: Got dates?

Comment

This section is slow indeed. I've been waiting for a proper Trip Report ever since the awesome TDLFAN posted one way back in October. Theres only a little while after my mock AP exams, AP exams and normal end of year exams are over (May 26th) and then i'll be moving back to HK during the summer. Time for MiceChat is limited since revision, school and after school activities occupy a great portion of my time. Gosh sophmore year is deathly difficult when you take APs.

Comment

Obviously this is pretty far off, but I think we will start seeing a lot more trip reports/activity on this section once expansion is done in 2013. That is when I am going to Hong Kong at least.

Or even late this year when that god awful Toy Story Land is finished.

Comment

ORWEN: Hmmm....now I never had to take an exam when I bought MY Annual Pass. I guess they do things different in Hong Kong.

ORGOCH: Oh, fer the love a FROGS!! (Just ignore the dumb witch, ducklin's!)

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
            ORWEN: Hmmm....now I never had to take an exam when I bought MY Annual Pass. I guess they do things different in Hong Kong.
            Brilliant! I never knew witches had such great humor

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X