Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are CMs allowed to use their costumes when out and partying?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Are CMs allowed to use their costumes when out and partying?

Girl wearing custume from the current parade in HKDL at Gay Pride party in central Hong Kong:
    Real or cosplay?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	7bef351b722fae1ab78e8430c68564.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	7366849
    Last edited by TimmyTimmyTimmy; 11-04-2011, 02:12 AM.

Re: Are CMs allowed to use their costumes when out and partying?

Uh, no. CMs are not even allowed to take their costumes off property in Asia.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
      Uh, no. CMs are not even allowed to take their costumes off property in Asia.
      The pictures proves that someone is doing something with Disney property that is not allowed.

Comment

Could this just be good Cosplay?
        DJ JARVICIOUS
        Salt Lake City, UT
        Electro | Hip-Hop | Top 40 | Funky
        www.Facebook.com/DJJarvicious
        www.SoundCloud.com/DJJarvicious
        Instagram / Twitter: @DJJARVICIOUS

Comment

Originally posted by 10/6 View Post

Comment

I was thinking about this too. I mean cosplay has gotten pretty good with the costumes even outdoing original concepts in terms of detail.

But then again, I don't know how much of a fan one must be to dress up as one of the parade dancers.

This has happened in the US theme parks before right? For more um adult purposes from what I've read.

Comment

Maybe that just cosplay. From the photo below, we can see that the collar, the sleeves and the ribbon at two sides are not actually the same.
              http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/r...9/IMG_0417.jpg
              (Pic from ckbt139)

Comment

Originally posted by whaleatcoast View Post
                Maybe that just cosplay. From the photo below, we can see that the collar, the sleeves and the ribbon at two sides are not actually the same.
                (Pic from ckbt139)
                I agree. The collar in the cosplay one is a lot larger than the parade version and the hat in the cosplay one doesn't seem to slant like the parade one.

Comment

(Pic from ckbt139)
                  Yea I can see that now. But if it is cosplay I have to give them credit for choosing a strange thing to imitate. I changed the first post a bit haha.

Comment

What unit of the parade is this costume from?
                    DJ JARVICIOUS
                    Salt Lake City, UT
                    Electro | Hip-Hop | Top 40 | Funky
                    www.Facebook.com/DJJarvicious
                    www.SoundCloud.com/DJJarvicious
                    Instagram / Twitter: @DJJARVICIOUS

Comment

What unit of the parade is this costume from?

...and I am sure it is cosplay now Oh well. Glad the costumes are where they belong

Comment

ORWEN: I must say, Timmy, duckling: You sure do get around a lot! But it's a good thing you do because you give us so much to see and talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post

...and I am sure it is cosplay now Oh well. Glad the costumes are where they belong
                          Mickey's float is my favourite float in FoF and I love those costumes. From the photo you have posted, I think black hair is better then the yellow wig in the parade, maybe not every Asian fits in blonde/yellow hair.

Comment

Mickey's float is my favourite float in FoF and I love those costumes. From the photo you have posted, I think black hair is better then the yellow wig in the parade, maybe not every Asian fits in blonde/yellow hair.
                            Yeah, blonde asians tend to look awkward, but imo the one in the parade is okay since it's a bright, more on the fantastic, shade of yellow.

Comment

ORDDU: I'd gladly die my own hair a bright yellow if I thought it would help me to get a date every Saturday night...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X