• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News At least 3 expansions In the Next decade,

" 金民豪透露,未來十年起碼還有三次擴建,才能把2008年向香港特區政府提出擴建計劃時拿到的土地全部用上 。"

Source:
    ?????:?????????_??_???

Mr Andrew Kam, CEO of HKDL, replies to newspapers that there would be at least 3 expansions in the next decade (after Mystic Manor) in order to build up all the empty spaces that they acquire from the proposal they made to HK Goverment back in 2008.

Last edited by TimmyTimmyTimmy; 02-18-2012, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Re: At least 3 expansions In the Next decade,

This sounds exciting let hope for some awesome projects coming to hk Disneyland. Let hope they announced the expansion soon
      Disney Love from HOUSTON TEXAS!!
      GO TEXANS, ROCKETS, ASTROS AND COOGS!!!

Comment

Amen. Flume ride please.

Adventureland of all lands, needs work the most. It's beautiful but empty.

Comment

Originally posted by SirEdge View Post
          Amen. Flume ride please.

Adventureland of all lands, needs work the most. It's beautiful but empty.
          I don't understand why WDI didn't combine Grizzly Gulch and Mystic Point to one land. Mystic Point had to be altered a bit to fit the western theme, but I think it would have worked.

I know the Chinese don't know a lot about the American far west, but then I don't know why Disney did something in that direction. Grizzly Gulch is definitely set in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagobert View Post
            I don't understand why WDI didn't combine Grizzly Gulch and Mystic Point to one land. Mystic Point had to be altered a bit to fit the western theme, but I think it would have worked.

I know the Chinese don't know a lot about the American far west, but then I don't know why Disney did something in that direction. Grizzly Gulch is definitely set in that area.
            ..and I agree. Now they have 2 small lands with one ride each. Not much of show really... just a ride and then you move on. A land should be more than just the garden around the house.
            All they would have to do is to change the signs and replace the palms for some more typical northern American type of trees like they have in the Gulch now.

Toy Story Land makes sense and is almost genious when compared to the two new other lands soon to be finished.
            Last edited by TimmyTimmyTimmy; 02-24-2012, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagobert View Post

But but but...if they combined Grizzly Gulch and Mystic Manor into one land, wouldn't that make it the best land in HKDL? In terms of E-ticket attractions, and throw in The Adventurers Club, assuming it will be half as good as the original, then it'd be a foregone conclusion.

I'm still shivering at the thought, a HKDL ride with more than one E-ticket? Unthinkable!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X