Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Behind the scenes in Space Mountain (short video)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Behind the scenes in Space Mountain (short video)

Re: Behind the scenes in Space Mountain (short video)

Thanks for sharing this Timmy!

It doesn't seem as fun as the US "Every Role is a Starring Role..." videos, or is something lost in translation?

Comment

Cool. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

That's pretty cool.
        ~Tamika

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by SirEdge View Post
            Thanks for sharing this Timmy!

It doesn't seem as fun as the US "Every Role is a Starring Role..." videos, or is something lost in translation?

Comment

Sorry but I have to disagree with this statement. Our visit to Hong Kong Disneyland was thoroughly enjoyable and the employees we encountered were genuine, helpful and quite pleasant. Now on this video what we see are maintenance workers after hours and I don't expect them to be smiling or willing to assist. Maybe if they come across as bored or irritable may be a cultural difference from what you are used to in Europe?
              Frankly, my experience of Disney employees at Disneyland Paris and in the USA, especially at Disney World, is to say the least questionable since they come across as "fake", or trying too hard to follow a "script". Not so at Hong Kong Disneyland and certainly not in Tokyo Disney Resort, which to me sets the standards in every respect.

Comment

Im glad your experience was different from mine in HKDL.
                I still will claim that I have only mett a handfull of persons that semed to enjoy their work at HKDL. Now that I think of it I just have to say that... those sour guys and gals should be kicked out on the streets insted of working at the smallest place on earth... HKDL.
                Last edited by TimmyTimmyTimmy; 10-07-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
                  I still will claim that I have only mett a handfull of persons that semed to enjoy their work at HKDL. Now that I think of it I just have to say that... those sour girls and gals should be kicked out on the streets insted of working at the smallest place on earth... HKDL.
                  Bingo. Though I would be much less harsh on HKDL (it has so much potential.........).

Having visited the park after nearly 2 years, I can say that the quality of CMs has greatly decreased. Don't know why and it certainly doesn't make sense. They're pretty lazy in some regards (You just have to look at BGM's queue). And they seem to have forgotten that they're paid to smile, even when they're mentally loathing their job. And whatever happened to the language???? There was never a language problem with CMs at HKDL! That was a TDR-only problem. TDR CMs have upped their english in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
                    I still will claim that I have only mett a handfull of persons that semed to enjoy their work at HKDL. Now that I think of it I just have to say that... those sour guys and gals should be kicked out on the streets insted of working at the smallest place on earth... HKDL.
                    Smallest place on Earth... isn't that Walt Disney Studios Paris?

Comment

Originally posted by Aotphks View Post
                      Smallest place on Earth... isn't that Walt Disney Studios Paris?

Comment

Haaa!!! Yeah T3 its a "Studio"

---------- Post added 10-10-2012 at 03:28 PM ----------

Hong Kong Disneyland with Theme Park Review - Space Mountain Lights On - YouTube Edited by Robb Alvey - Theme Park Review

The CM about half way through this video seems to be enjoying his work in Space Mountain

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X