This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News New Animazement Electrical Night Parade 2014

Just Read That The "Glow in the Park Halloween Parade" Did It Last Performance On October 31, That Hong Kong Disneyland Will Get A New Night Time Parade Call Animazement Electrical Night Parade Coming Out Next Year.

Re: New Animazement Electrical Night Parade 2014

Yes,I saw the first post at disneyandmore.blogspot.com just a few days ago.I gotta say the title is kinda tacky,Animazement (really) can day even think a much appropriate title besides anime??

Comment

Originally posted by disfa10 View Post
      Yes,I saw the first post at disneyandmore.blogspot.com just a few days ago.I gotta say the title is kinda tacky,Animazement (really) can day even think a much appropriate title besides anime??
      Actually, when I first saw the title, I thought of DL's Animazement right away.

Comment

Maybe it will feature anima..ls.
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

I don't know how I feel about that since I've never seen the Glow-in-the-Dark parade. It's a personal frustration, especially since they have that Haunted Mansion float (yeah, what gives HKDL, why the tease?).

But I'm excited to have something to look forward to at night. This is one of the last few pieces of the puzzle that will fully turn HKDL into a full-day park.

Animazement sounds like a fun name. Not much cheesier than other Disney portmanteaus like Fantasmic or IllumiNations.

Comment

ORWEN: I don't think Animazement is such a bad name for a night parade either. It's a term that Disney once used for one of their stage shows in California so there's a natural tie-in. I'm just glad they're getting this parade at all!

Comment

As long as the parade has electrical and... parade in the title I'm glad.

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
                As long as the parade has electrical and... parade in the title I'm glad.
                Strange name... I wonder what this parade will be like?

Comment

I not sure where I read it but I've read that HKDL will be selling devices of some kind that allow you to change the colors on the costumes and floats during the parade. Sound interesting and brings a new experience of interactivity to the parks.
                  Disney Trips:
                  Disneyland Resort: Dec 2013
                  Walt Disney World: April 2015
                  Tokyo Disney Resort: April 2013, April 2014
                  Disneyland Paris: July 2017, September 2017, November 2017, January 2018 (SOON!!)
                  Hong Kong Disneyland Resort: Oct-Nov 2006, March 2007, April 2008, April 2009, March 2010, Oct 2011, May 2012, Oct-Nov 2012, May 2013, June 2016...

Favorite Rides:
                  1) Mystic Manor(HKDL)
                  2) Tower of Terror (TDS, DHS)
                  3) Soarin Over California (DCA)
                  4) Splash Mountain (TDL)
                  5) Haunted Mansion (MK, DL, TDL)

Twitter: @WaltDisneyWanderer

Comment

Are you sure? It sounds like those overpriced mouse ears that change colors with shows to me.

Comment

Well, both yes and no. The ears themselves change color but the device changes the color of the floats and costumes. Kinda sorta different.
                      Disney Trips:
                      Disneyland Resort: Dec 2013
                      Walt Disney World: April 2015
                      Tokyo Disney Resort: April 2013, April 2014
                      Disneyland Paris: July 2017, September 2017, November 2017, January 2018 (SOON!!)
                      Hong Kong Disneyland Resort: Oct-Nov 2006, March 2007, April 2008, April 2009, March 2010, Oct 2011, May 2012, Oct-Nov 2012, May 2013, June 2016...

Favorite Rides:
                      1) Mystic Manor(HKDL)
                      2) Tower of Terror (TDS, DHS)
                      3) Soarin Over California (DCA)
                      4) Splash Mountain (TDL)
                      5) Haunted Mansion (MK, DL, TDL)

Twitter: @WaltDisneyWanderer

Comment

ORWEN: Shades of Flora and Merryweather!!! I mean, changing the colors of things is just like something THEY would do! But what happens when multiple guests try to change colors of things at the same time? Doesn't sound possible to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
                          ORWEN: Shades of Flora and Merryweather!!! I mean, changing the colors of things is just like something THEY would do! But what happens when multiple guests try to change colors of things at the same time? Doesn't sound possible to me.
                          Different floats for different folks. :thumbup: It's more interesting and dynamic to see color changing dynamics occuring at diffent times during Disney processions. Glow for it Animazement Electrical Night Parade!
                          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

ORWEN: Are there going to be enough different floats for all the many guests to play with though? I don't see how.

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
                              ORWEN: Are there going to be enough different floats for all the many guests to play with though? I don't see how.
                              Looks like the guests will have to scramble to be among those closest to the floats. The others will have to think brighter in planning out their strategy next time.
                              To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X