Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Review - Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Review - Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel

I went to Hong Kong Disneyland in May 2014 with my husband and daughter. I've gotten great feedback from so many Mice Chat readers on the couple of reviews and trip reports I've posted in this forum. I found it so hard to find much information on HKDL in English when planning my own trip, particularly for Americans who naturally want to compare to their US park experiences. So, I'm happy to share all the details I learned while at HKDL and I'm just really glad others have found them helpful.

I've finally gotten around to writing up my 5 year old daughter's experience at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel. The experience is similar to what is offered in the US, but on a more limited scale. Not quite as many packages to choose from and a smaller space. And, obviously, neither of the US parks has a boutique located in one of the hotels, so that is a nice perk for those who are staying at the Hong Kong Disneyland hotel.

Our daughter chose a Belle costume and had a blast, even during the lengthy photo session that followed. Here's my complete review, with a lot of photos so you can get the lay of the land:

Review of the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Hong Kong Disneyland

Re: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Review - Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel

Originally posted by LesBesTes View Post
    I went to Hong Kong Disneyland in May 2014 with my husband and daughter. I've gotten great feedback from so many Mice Chat readers on the couple of reviews and trip reports I've posted in this forum. I found it so hard to find much information on HKDL in English when planning my own trip, particularly for Americans who naturally want to compare to their US park experiences. So, I'm happy to share all the details I learned while at HKDL and I'm just really glad others have found them helpful.

I've finally gotten around to writing up my 5 year old daughter's experience at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel. The experience is similar to what is offered in the US, but on a more limited scale. Not quite as many packages to choose from and a smaller space. And, obviously, neither of the US parks has a boutique located in one of the hotels, so that is a nice perk for those who are staying at the Hong Kong Disneyland hotel.

Our daughter chose a Belle costume and had a blast, even during the lengthy photo session that followed. Here's my complete review, with a lot of photos so you can get the lay of the land:

Review of the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Hong Kong Disneyland
    Thanks - your daughter looks just adorable!
    Interesting that the photo package is "all or nothing at all". It really does seem like they should give a few more options!

Comment

Re: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Review - Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel

ORWEN: I wanna' get a makeover like that some day. Of course I'd choose to be made over to look like Princess Aurora if I had the chance.

ORGOCH: There ain't 'nuff silk er perfume in this whole dang WORLD ta make yerself over inta nothin' else but the fat pig ya already is, sister! So give it a rest, why don'tcha?

(Sounds of thrashings and smashings followed by a deadly calm....)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X