Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Christmas Day in HK Disneyland

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Christmas Day in HK Disneyland

Firstly will it be open? Secondly where can we have Christmas Day Lunch or dinner? We were thinking of the Enchanting Garden restaurant in the Disneyland Hotel. Now I see that there is a Royal Banquet Hall maybe there. I don't know where it would be. What do you think?
    Last edited by Toottifruitti; 09-17-2014, 12:01 AM. Reason: Not enough info

Re: Christmas Day in HK Disneyland

Sounds fun, I would love to spend Christmas day there too.

Comment

ORDDU: It would be difficult to imagine that ANY Disney theme parks around the world would ever be closed on Christmas Day. In America they're certainly open on Christmas Day. But if you go to the Hong Kong Disneyland web site they will have a calendar for you to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by Toottifruitti View Post
        Firstly will it be open? Secondly where can we have Christmas Day Lunch or dinner? We were thinking of the Enchanting Garden restaurant in the Disneyland Hotel. Now I see that there is a Royal Banquet Hall maybe there. I don't know where it would be. What do you think?
        Hong Kong Disneyland is opened daily and will be opened on Christmas day. Furthermore the park will be decorated for the holidays and offering special holiday entertainment, merchandise and food menus. It should be a nice time to visit.

The Royal Banquet Hall is a casual counter service restaurant in Fantasyland. Not really the type of restaurant to have a meal on a special day or occasion. Even if the decor in there is charming and worth checking out.

For a special meal I would take my family to either The Enchanting Garden Restaurant at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel or even the fun Chef Mickey Restaurant at the Hollywood Hotel.

And while in Hong Kong, do visit the city at night and explore the fabulous giant holiday light displays that decorate the skycrappers around Victoria Harbour.

Comment

I would recommend the Corner Cafe at the end of Main Street as its ths one that tends to offer the Christmas meals. Nice ambiance as well!

Comment

Thank you for your replies. We may have lunch at the Disneyland Hotel and then Dinner at the Corner Cafe at the end of Main Street:clap:

Comment

Royal Banquet Hall serves buffet dinner during Christmas in the past few years, I think there will be the same as usual. The variety of the food is much less than Enchanted Garden but I think you can have a try. As a reminder, the buffet in RBH are only served in selected dates and needs booking.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X