Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

VERIFIED... Paint the Night Brushes work with Glow With The Show Ears

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News VERIFIED... Paint the Night Brushes work with Glow With The Show Ears

Brought home a Magical Paint Brush and Mickey's Magical Mitt from HKDL's Paint the Night Parade.

Just tested the brush out on the Glow With the Show Ears sold at DLR and WDW and it works perfectly.:thumbup:

All the patterns selectable on the magic brush can be "painted" onto the GWTS ears.

What does this mean for the future of GWTS and Paint the Night Parade at DLR???

Re: VERIFIED... Paint the Night Brushes work with Glow With The Show Ears

My friend met Steve Davison at the very first public premiere at 11 Sept and he also tried to shoot Steve's glowing ears and it worked

Comment

Does it work with Walt Disney World's Mymagic+?:lol:

Comment

ORDDU: I want to paint Timmy all over with one of those brushes. He was always a man of many different colors...

Comment

The ears are programmable for the show, so this has potential to be seriously cool.
          I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X