Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Special Offers from HKDL: Double the Magic and Extra Magic

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Offers from HKDL: Double the Magic and Extra Magic

Double the Magic for HK residents and Extra Magic for International Guests(Mainland China and Overseas)

Double the Magic for HK Residents:
    Purchase a One-Day Regular or Peak Day ticket and enjoy a second visit free-of-charge from 20-March-2006 to 28-June-2006.

Extra Magic for International Guests:
    Purchase a One-day ticket from Travel Agent and enjoy Extra Magic on the day of yr visit from 20-March-2006 to 30-Sept-2006.

One of the following Extra Magic Coupon:
    - a photo from Space Mountain or The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
    - buy one main course meal and get the 2nd for free at Specified Food Outlets/Restautant
    - HK Disneyland Souvenir Lunchbox

some conditions apply.

Re: Special Offers from HKDL: Double the Magic and Extra Magic

Well, I'm there on September 14 through 16. I wonder if I'll get some extra magic. I've already bought and paid for my tickets through the agent, so I don't know if I'm still eligible.

Lunchbox! I want the lunchbox!!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Re: Special Offers from HKDL: Double the Magic and Extra Magic

Originally posted by HongKongDisneyland
      Double the Magic for HK Residents:
      Purchase a One-Day Regular or Peak Day ticket and enjoy a second visit free-of-charge from 20-March-2006 to 28-June-2006.
      Oh dear God 2fers in HKDL. I sense another "throw-your-babies-over-the-fence" day.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X