This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Salon & Studio Lounge

Has anyone been to either of these hotel food places? Apart from drinks, do they have a reasonable food selection? What are prices like? Also, I have 2 daughter, 6 & 9 - would they feel out of place at either of these places?

Thanks in advance!
    Mouseketeer Wannabe

Re: Grand Salon & Studio Lounge

I stayed in the Hollywood Hotel, and I drank/dined at the Studio Lounge on a number of occasions.

Disney being Disney, they've managed to create a family-friendly atmosphere even in a sophisticated 1930s Lounge Bar. On every occasion we visited the bar, there were children there sharing food and non alcoholic "cocktails" with their parents. It didn't seem out of place, and nor was the atmosphere one that would have been inappropriate for kids.

The food selection was actually pretty good, even for hard-to-please vegetarians like me. We have vegetarian pizza one night, and my girlfriend had a burger and chips. However, there was a good range of food there, from your standard bar-fare to something more sophisticated.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Re: Grand Salon & Studio Lounge

Hi ... yes, it does help. And thanks for the tip about the kids. What are prices like for food & cocktails?
      Mouseketeer Wannabe

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X