Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is TDLFan in HKDL now?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • is TDLFan in HKDL now?

    any update from you?
    sorry i couldn't make it to HKDL today!

  • #2
    Re: is TDLFan in HKDL now?

    Surprise, Surprise.

    Did make it to HKDL on 13th October,2006. Bought my Annual Pass.
    got a special Pin and lanyard for Annual Pass holders.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: is TDLFan in HKDL now?

      Originally posted by HongKongDisneyland View Post
      Surprise, Surprise.

      Did make it to HKDL on 13th October,2006. Bought my Annual Pass.
      got a special Pin and lanyard for Annual Pass holders.
      So did I. Big Deal. Why did you not come over and say hello??

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: is TDLFan in HKDL now?

        Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
        So did I. Big Deal. Why did you not come over and say hello??
        Didn't see you? where were u ?

        Although HKDL is small....but it is really not easy to spot someone among the small crowds.

        what u wearing?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: is TDLFan in HKDL now?

          I would of throught TDLFAN would of been easy to spot in the crowd of mainly chinese looking people.
          Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: is TDLFan in HKDL now?

            Originally posted by Malin View Post
            I would of throught TDLFAN would of been easy to spot in the crowd of mainly chinese looking people.
            There were some non-chinese guests in the crowds as well.

            or perhaps he wore a cap....or he was in disguise as the.......

            hehehe

            Comment

            Get Away Today Footer

            Collapse
            Working...
            X