Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"It's a Small World" might be delayed for another 15 months, Metro HK news, 06-10-16

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It's a Small World" might be delayed for another 15 months, Metro HK news, 06-10-16

迪士尼拒回應新設施延期

設施 對於有報道指香港迪士尼樂園原定於明年開幕的「小小世界」,可能要延遲至少15個月啟用,迪士尼發言人接受 查詢時,表示不回應有關報道。 (都市)

Source: Metro HK News

Translation:

Disney refused to comment on a news report that new attraction might be further delayed

Disney refused to comment on a news report that the rumored new attraction "It's a Small World" which was scheduled to open in 2007 might get further delayed for at least another 15 months.

Re:

I would of throught right now there would be in a position to be greenlighting as many new attractions as possible.Maybe attendance isn't as bad as what people make it out to be.But still doesn't explain the cranes seen from inside the parks?
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Re:

Of course they Denied everything Disney ain't going to say Squat till they official Announce a Attraction in some fancy Press confrence.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Malin View Post
        But still doesn't explain the cranes seen from inside the parks?
        I was just thinking about those. Although, they could be for anything from a new attraction to a Silly Old Bear stuck in a tree.

Us fans like to see construction and instantly think "New attraction!" Perhaps it is something as simple as maintenance.

Of course, I can't imagine what routine work would require a crane...
        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Re:

With that ride going everywhere it is a small world......and getting smaller.)
          Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
          "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
          -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
          -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X