Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats, HK D Hollywood Hotel won 3 awards at MLA Black Box Culinary Challenge

Black Box Culinary Challenge and Award

12 great teams participated on the 2006 Black Box Culinary Challenge at the HITDC, VTC in Pokfulam. They battled for the top awards and every one worked extremely hard. The standard was extremely high in cooking and in the table display category and all team put up a great show and created great food and the ultimate dining experience for over 130 invited guests.

But on the end of the day only one team can claim the top award and this year it went to the Disney Hollywood Hotel. They clinched the best first course and the best Main course award as well. The winning team will represent Hong Kong to compete with 26 other Countries at the Global Pacific regional final to be held in Dubai in 2008.

This Years winners are:
    overall winner Disney Hollywood Hotel
    First runner up The Ritz Carlton Hotel
    Second Runner up The Royal Garden Hotel

Best first course Disney Hollywood Hotel
    Best Main Course Disney HollyWood Hotel
    Best Dessert The Ritz
    Source: Hong Kong Chefs Association

Re: Congrats, HK D Hollywood Hotel won 3 awards at MLA Black Box Culinary Challenge

Photo Credit: Apple Daily

Comment

Re: Congrats, HK D Hollywood Hotel won 3 awards at MLA Black Box Culinary Challenge

Congrats!! I so LOVE the Hollywood Hotel!!!

Comment

Yup, some of the best eats I had while I was in the country were at the Hollywood Hotel.

The Chef Mickey and the Studio Lounge offered terrific service and choice, even for us vegetarians. I also liked how the CMs went out of their way to accomodate us on a sold-out Saturday night too.

Comment

yummy

Comment

Whoopsie. I must have missed this thread when I posted the offical word over here:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42009

Comment

Also, here is Disney's official new campaign after winning:

http://www.hkdlsource.com/news/viewstory?story=49

"From November 5 until November 26, 2006, the talented team of young Disney chefs will be serving up the magical menu that won Best First Course and Best Main Course as well as Overall Winner to guests at Disney's Hollywood Hotel...Only 20 sets of the exquisite three-course menu will be available for guests each evening, making it an exclusive dining experience for a discerning few."

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X