Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Weddings at HKDL Source

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weddings at HKDL Source

Nobody is getting married here, at least not until Vegas 2008, but we have just added a new page outlining the whole Fairy Tale Wedding thing at Hong Kong Disneyland:

http://www.hkdlsource.com/guestinfo/weddings

Enjoy!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Re: Weddings at HKDL Source

ORGOCH: Hey, Loomis, ducklin'! What's holdin' up the Gal'rey section a yer web-footed site? I wanna' see some pictures a the park over there!

ORDDU: Be patient, dear. I'm sure Loomis is working fast and furious to get his Gallery section ready for you to conjur up.

ORWEN: Let us know if you need any 'magical' help with them, Loomis, duckling!

Comment

Dont blame Loomis dear ORGOCH - blame me, the lazy web developer. The plan is to have it up by Christmas... Or New Year... Or Chinese New Year...

Comment

ORGOCH: Never heard a such holler-days, my own dang self. In Morva we only celebrate one--Horny King Howl-O-Weenie!!! Anyways, we'll be conjurin' up yer site 'til the bats fly home.

Comment

BTW. Loomis/DrNiles, Love your captions!

"We DID send out a guest list, didn't we, honey?"

LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by nish221 View Post
            BTW. Loomis/DrNiles, Love your captions!

"We DID send out a guest list, didn't we, honey?"

LOL!!

Hee hee hee...my wackiness is slowly making its way across the site. I just couldn't take it seriously
            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
              ORGOCH: Hey, Loomis, ducklin'! What's holdin' up the Gal'rey section a yer web-footed site? I wanna' see some pictures a the park over there!
              Yes, you can always check out *my* photos...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X