Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Washrooms at HKDL Voted as best by a survey, HKDLR, 2006-11-16

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washrooms at HKDL Voted as best by a survey, HKDLR, 2006-11-16

The washrooms at HKDL voted as best among 3 local parks (Hong Kong Disneyland, HK Wetland Park and HK Ocean Park).
    Source: HKDLR.COM

Re: Washrooms at HKDL Voted as best by a survey, HKDLR, 2006-11-16

So THAT'S what the new construction was:

HI-tech washrooms!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

I've been in bathrooms in some restaurants in Hong Kong: no seat on the toilet bowl (just the porcelin fixture); no toilet paper; no paper towels; no hot water; no soap.
      YIKES!!!!!
      I'll be going to Hong Kong Disneyland a week from Tuesday and hope to find a clean potty.

Comment

Originally posted by The Goddess Mara View Post
        I've been in bathrooms in some restaurants in Hong Kong: no seat on the toilet bowl (just the porcelin fixture); no toilet paper; no paper towels; no hot water; no soap.
        YIKES!!!!!
        I'll be going to Hong Kong Disneyland a week from Tuesday and hope to find a clean potty.

So basically you're saying it doesn't take much to win "best bathroom".

One feature I really liked in all Hong Kong public toilets I visited was the hand-dryers. They all seemed so high-tech (blowing from both sides*) and getting the job done faster.

*I recognise that there was an obvious "blown from both sides" joke there. Just so you know I know.
        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Those hi-tech hand dryers are all over Tokyo as well. My hands were dry in a few seconds!

Comment

ORGOCH: Well, Good Lord!! Just cain't understand all this fuss over some glorified Out House!!! In Morva we's lucky just ta have a two seater out back behind the cottage. W-a-y out back, 'matter a fact!

Comment

Better be careful, Disney might market them as an attraction now on their guidemaps and website.
              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

ORGOCH: Sure got that right!!

Comment

This is big news, the bathrooms were counted as one of HKDL's many "attractions".
                  "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

I don't remember much about the bathrooms in HKDL - except I was thrilled that they actually had toilets. When we went the first time we had just returned from a three week trip into China - where the there are a HUGE lack of western toilets. Yay.

Comment

Hey, Loomis, maybe you should do a "HKDL Bathroom Guide" at HKDLsource? "-)

Comment

Originally posted by nish221 View Post
                        Hey, Loomis, maybe you should do a "HKDL Bathroom Guide" at HKDLsource? "-)

Well, for some inexplicable reason I DID take a photo of this bathroom in the park:

Maybe I knew that one day, people would demand a toilet article...

Comment

Loomis, you're prescient!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X