This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washrooms at HKDL Voted as best by a survey, HKDLR, 2006-11-16

The washrooms at HKDL voted as best among 3 local parks (Hong Kong Disneyland, HK Wetland Park and HK Ocean Park).
    Source: HKDLR.COM

Re: Washrooms at HKDL Voted as best by a survey, HKDLR, 2006-11-16

So THAT'S what the new construction was:

HI-tech washrooms!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

I've been in bathrooms in some restaurants in Hong Kong: no seat on the toilet bowl (just the porcelin fixture); no toilet paper; no paper towels; no hot water; no soap.
      YIKES!!!!!
      I'll be going to Hong Kong Disneyland a week from Tuesday and hope to find a clean potty.

Comment

Originally posted by The Goddess Mara View Post
        I've been in bathrooms in some restaurants in Hong Kong: no seat on the toilet bowl (just the porcelin fixture); no toilet paper; no paper towels; no hot water; no soap.
        YIKES!!!!!
        I'll be going to Hong Kong Disneyland a week from Tuesday and hope to find a clean potty.

So basically you're saying it doesn't take much to win "best bathroom".

One feature I really liked in all Hong Kong public toilets I visited was the hand-dryers. They all seemed so high-tech (blowing from both sides*) and getting the job done faster.

*I recognise that there was an obvious "blown from both sides" joke there. Just so you know I know.
        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Those hi-tech hand dryers are all over Tokyo as well. My hands were dry in a few seconds!

Comment

ORGOCH: Well, Good Lord!! Just cain't understand all this fuss over some glorified Out House!!! In Morva we's lucky just ta have a two seater out back behind the cottage. W-a-y out back, 'matter a fact!

Comment

Better be careful, Disney might market them as an attraction now on their guidemaps and website.
              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

ORGOCH: Sure got that right!!

Comment

This is big news, the bathrooms were counted as one of HKDL's many "attractions".
                  "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

I don't remember much about the bathrooms in HKDL - except I was thrilled that they actually had toilets. When we went the first time we had just returned from a three week trip into China - where the there are a HUGE lack of western toilets. Yay.

Comment

Hey, Loomis, maybe you should do a "HKDL Bathroom Guide" at HKDLsource? "-)

Comment

Originally posted by nish221 View Post
                        Hey, Loomis, maybe you should do a "HKDL Bathroom Guide" at HKDLsource? "-)

Well, for some inexplicable reason I DID take a photo of this bathroom in the park:

Maybe I knew that one day, people would demand a toilet article...

Comment

Loomis, you're prescient!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X