Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

HKDL.... Space MT.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HKDL.... Space MT.

    Isn't it the same design as the one at DL? I know the trains are going to be similar... just different paint sceme.. oh and while looking around at RCDB.. i found this:

    http://www.rcdb.com/ig1975.htm

    Interesting paint sceme... and Logo....

  • #2
    From what I've heard this is an exact copy of the one that can be found at Disneyland California.Shows you just how much this parks budget was cut back.Instead of the ausome cutting edge Space Mountain that can be found at Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong's Space Mountain will resemble the original design.While a classic in some people's eyes,its still not something you expect from a brand new park.
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Malin
      From what I've heard this is an exact copy of the one that can be found at Disneyland California.Shows you just how much this parks budget was cut back.Instead of the ausome cutting edge Space Mountain that can be found at Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong's Space Mountain will resemble the original design.While a classic in some people's eyes,its still not something you expect from a brand new park.
      Oh, you mean the awesome deterating SM at DLP?
      Have you've actually ridden it?
      It's okay. I much liked it better when it opened up, but my last visit to DLP (two summers ago) wasn't very exciting. You got to give the original SM designers some credit. SM at DLP hasn't nearly been around as long as the one at DL/WDW, and it already is getting a big change.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TheManator
        Oh, you mean the awesome deterating SM at DLP?
        Have you've actually ridden it?
        It's okay. I much liked it better when it opened up, but my last visit to DLP (two summers ago) wasn't very exciting. You got to give the original SM designers some credit. SM at DLP hasn't nearly been around as long as the one at DL/WDW, and it already is getting a big change.
        Yes I got to ride Space Mountain in Paris a year a go.Its only gotten into the state its in because of 10 years of neglect.I think overall the Paris Space Mountain in its original state was the best version of the ride ever built.And hopely on April 9th it will return to its original form.

        I just wish that instead of dusting of old plans for Space Mountain,Disney would of taken a new aproach and done something new and cutting edge just like it did 10 years a go when it open Paris Space Mountain.
        Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

        Comment


        • #5
          Well, if there were to do something on the scale of the DLP version, they'd have to steal with the show building. It's my belief that the show building is much bigger than the one in SoCal.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TheManator
            Well, if there were to do something on the scale of the DLP version, they'd have to steal with the show building. It's my belief that the show building is much bigger than the one in SoCal.
            I'm not too sure

            remeber much of the DL mountain is burried underground

            then again the Paris one might be wider but not taller?

            who knows?

            hopefully the effects inside the Mountain are new (our are supposed to be upgraded so we'll get an idea when we get ours back I suppose)
            "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

            Comment


            • #7
              I thought the only big changes to the ride were a new loading area and music.Rest of the ride will remain the same!
              Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

              Comment


              • #8
                I found this picture in the Walt Disney Company 2004 report:

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X