This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hong Kong Disneyland Photo & Video Update

Robb, love the site... but some of these look terribly similar to the ones you posted mid last year. Even the captions are the same. I remember because I used it as a reference before I went on my own holiday.

Oh wait....just checked the site. These ARE the same set from last year, but updated slightly. Cheers!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

The jungle cruise was meh up untill the fire and smoke

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

Originally posted by robbalvey View Post
        ^ Um...it's not the same set. We only posted a small group of the photos and only 1 video (Space Mountain) in our intial update.

We just put together the overall "park video" a couple of months ago, and the ride videos: Jungle Cruise, Pooh, and Buzz were done last week.

So it's a LOT more than your "updated slightly" assessment.

--Robb

EDIT: Oh, I see...you run a "HKDL Fan Site" so now I totally understand where your comment comes from!

No, I just felt sure that I had seen a great deal of those photos before. In fact, I still feel as though I have (maybe I've just seen too many photos of the park ).

You posted quite a few photos at the time of the trip, though, and I think every time I saw one that I had already seen, I got the feeling I had seen the whole set before. That's all. We could arm wrestle over it, but I see from your photos you have a small cannon between your legs. And the ability to eat small castles.

Always love the site. Keep up the sterling effort, old chap!
        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Great pictures. Love the captions.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X