Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Hong Kong Disneyland Photo & Video Update

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hong Kong Disneyland Photo &amp; Video Update

Robb, love the site... but some of these look terribly similar to the ones you posted mid last year. Even the captions are the same. I remember because I used it as a reference before I went on my own holiday.

Oh wait....just checked the site. These ARE the same set from last year, but updated slightly. Cheers!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

The jungle cruise was meh up untill the fire and smoke

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

Originally posted by robbalvey View Post
        ^ Um...it's not the same set. We only posted a small group of the photos and only 1 video (Space Mountain) in our intial update.

We just put together the overall "park video" a couple of months ago, and the ride videos: Jungle Cruise, Pooh, and Buzz were done last week.

So it's a LOT more than your "updated slightly" assessment.

--Robb

EDIT: Oh, I see...you run a "HKDL Fan Site" so now I totally understand where your comment comes from!

No, I just felt sure that I had seen a great deal of those photos before. In fact, I still feel as though I have (maybe I've just seen too many photos of the park ).

You posted quite a few photos at the time of the trip, though, and I think every time I saw one that I had already seen, I got the feeling I had seen the whole set before. That's all. We could arm wrestle over it, but I see from your photos you have a small cannon between your legs. And the ability to eat small castles.

Always love the site. Keep up the sterling effort, old chap!
        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Great pictures. Love the captions.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X