Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Jacky Cheung and Chicken Little @ tonite's Wonderful world of Disneyland

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacky Cheung and Chicken Little @ tonite's Wonderful world of Disneyland

The feature film for tonite's Wonderful World of Disneyland is "Chicken Little" (on TVB Jade Channel at 8:30pm) and before the feature presentation of "Chicken Little", Jacky Cheung brings us to Hong Kong Disneyland for "Pirate Takeover".

Re: Jacky Cheung and Chicken Little @ tonite's Wonderful world of Disneyland

You mean... Jackie Chan?

Comment

No I think he meant Jacky Cheung who is a spokesperson/ambasador for the park in Hong Kong,and also recorded the official opening song for the park back in 2005 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9w2JN64lVA
      Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Oh I know who she is... I was just kidding on post #2.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
          Oh I know who she is...
          Um, should that be he?

Comment

Originally posted by Katsmom View Post
            Um, should that be he?
            HAHA!!! YES!! it's a HE! I got confused!! I was thinking of the female Ambassador of HKDL. I would not concider that singer to be the "ambassador" of HKDL.. but just a spokesperson.

Comment

Yeah maybe classing him as a Ambasador was a bit much.I think his official title is official Spokesperson of Hong Kong Disneyland.And his job is as a well known personality is to educate the people of Hong Kong and China in everything Disney related.
              Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X