Can you name the seven new floats for Mickey's Waterworks?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mickey20d
    New MiceChatter
    • Apr 2007

Re: Can you name the seven new floats for Mickey's Waterworks?

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I am not watching any more of those videos... I am going to see the parade for myself on july 27th in person. No videos here.
    It is really a cool parade!everyone should like it,but you must watch it by yourself and feel the parade what awesome is!

Comment

• TDLFAN
      Banned User
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mickey20d View Post
      you must watch it by yourself and feel the parade what awesome is!
      You mean.. I should experience it and see how awesome it is! Trust me...I am very much looking forward to it. It reminds me of the TDL water parades from the last several years...

Comment

• mickey20d
        New MiceChatter
        • Apr 2007

You mean.. I should experience it and see how awesome it is! Trust me...I am very much looking forward to it. It reminds me of the TDL water parades from the last several years...

That is right!
        It's too bad that I had never experienced water parade of TDL before,how is it?

Comment

• jane2073
          She was sweet as a peach
          • Mar 2006

The parade looks awesome!!
          We really need something like that in Florida! It would be perfect during the summer.

I find it interesting that the princesses are all walking around. Usually they are way up high on a float.

Comment

• Malin
            MiceChatter
            • Jan 2005

I am not watching any more of those videos... I am going to see the parade for myself on july 27th in person. No videos here.
            Can't say I blame you only wish I was visiting Hong Kong this Summer myself.Looking foward to your return to find out if the parade was up to scratch like it apears to be!
            Last edited by Malin; 07-11-2007, 07:03 AM.
            Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

• Malin
              MiceChatter
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by jane2073 View Post
              The parade looks awesome!!
              We really need something like that in Florida! It would be perfect during the summer.

I find it interesting that the princesses are all walking around. Usually they are way up high on a float.
              I found it more odd the parade started with Buzz and ended with Woody,usually the parades begins or finishes with the mouse and his pals or the Princesses.But it looks like the Princesses are on foot this time.Just feel sorry for the guys in the Pooh,and three little Pigs suits,having to walk the parade route in that heat wearing those costumes.What a way to make a living.
              Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

• TDLFAN
                Banned User
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jane2073 View Post
                Walking will keep them humble.

Originally posted by Mickey20d
                It's too bad that I had never experienced water parade of TDL before,how is it?
                Pretty much the way you see it here...reminds me of TDL's "Buzz' Big Mission" parade, where people got soaked in the show mode. But for what I have seen so far, this parade may be bigger than what they have done at TDR recently. TDL however does this very wet, very big water show on the castle stage "Cool the Heat" which will play again this summer.. along with another new nighttime water and fire show themed to pirates... that should be fun fun fun!!!
                Interesting that only the Asian Parks are doing stuff like this..

Comment

• mickey20d
                  New MiceChatter
                  • Apr 2007

Walking will keep them humble.

Pretty much the way you see it here...reminds me of TDL's "Buzz' Big Mission" parade, where people got soaked in the show mode. But for what I have seen so far, this parade may be bigger than what they have done at TDR recently. TDL however does this very wet, very big water show on the castle stage "Cool the Heat" which will play again this summer.. along with another new nighttime water and fire show themed to pirates... that should be fun fun fun!!!
                  Interesting that only the Asian Parks are doing stuff like this..

Thank you!I can imagine how is water parade of TDL!
                  I guess due to hot temperature,so only the Asian Parks are doing stuff like this!

Comment

• TDLFAN
                    Banned User
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mickey20d View Post
                    Thank you!I can imagine how is water parade of TDL!
                    I guess due to hot temperature,so only the Asian Parks are doing stuff like this!
                    Well... it gets pretty hot and humid as well in Florida, and a parade like this would be welcomed at WDW, but they are cheap at that resort and do not spend money on little special treats like this parade is to HKDL for the summer months.

Comment

• mickey20d
                      New MiceChatter
                      • Apr 2007

I see!Thanks a lot!

Comment

• Skaza
                        New MiceChatter
                        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by disneyguy115 View Post
                        VIDEO!!!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=8gda3m3wfew

is that the actual music?
                        I love this parade. Best thing i have ever seen.

But i really want to get the music. Where did u get it from? does anyone know where i can download it from, or even what its called???

Comment

• mouseinphilly
                          Banned User
                          • Jul 2007

Bring this parade to Disney World's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

• TDLFAN
                            Banned User
                            • Feb 2005

Well... I was supposed to visit HKDL this past week to catch this parade, but due to reasons beyond my control.. I was not able to. However, I have made changes to my schedule and I hope to be able to see it (finally!) on sunday Aug 19th. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• mickey20d
                              New MiceChatter
                              • Apr 2007

wait for your trip report!

Comment

• mickey20d
                                New MiceChatter
                                • Apr 2007

Well... I was supposed to visit HKDL this past week to catch this parade, but due to reasons beyond my control.. I was not able to. However, I have made changes to my schedule and I hope to be able to see it (finally!) on sunday Aug 19th. Fingers crossed.
                                wait for your trip report!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X