Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

More Photos from Scream Scape

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Photos from Scream Scape

ORDDU: Hello, ducklings!! My sisters and I just thought you might be interested to see the latest photos of Hong Kong Disneyland--compliments of the web-footed site known as: www.screamscape.com

ORWEN: Go check them out in your crystal balls! First you go to the News & Rumors Section. From there you go to the International section. Then you look down the list for Hong Kong Disneyland. Have fun!

ORGOCH: Yeah--what SHE said...

The pics once again leave me firm in my beliefs that the park will be incredibly beautiful with its beauty only dimmed by its paucity of real attractions.

I noticed there were many pics of Tarzan's Treehouse and all I could think was this 'B Ticket' that is little more than atmosphere at DL will be expected to be a major attraction at HKDL.

This park is so empty and all the majestic views of the mountains won't change that.

Comment

What I don't like about the treehouse is what's up with all the charecters inside the attraction? Is that supposed to be good? Little static charecters? :confused:

And I like how so far it seems all of these photos are from the average tourist, none show what we want to see, like the Jungle Canyon.

Comment

Maybe there is not much to see in the "jungle canyon"...

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
          Maybe there is not much to see in the "jungle canyon"...
          Wow, just when you thought you've seen and heard everything: Jungle Canyon.

Comment

Does anyone know what version of Pooh was built?
            Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

That Orbitron is amazing-those colors really make it look cool. The entry fountain is the coolest thing too! But what do you think of the mountains behind the castle? For me, they dwarf the castle too much. On the subject of the castle, I think it turned out really well. I like that light pink and stone with the dark blue roofs. It doesn't look like it will shine as much as Disneyland's, but I still am not sure of the mountains behind it. I like the view down Main Street in the CA Disneyland A LOT better. Don't get me wrong- it is most definatley beautiful, but I prefer just the trees(they don't have that ugly Fantasyland Theater to hide) However, the park looks like it is really bare and open, kind of like when DCA opened and WDSP now. It doesn't seem to have much of a berm, but that's only because its new. Still, it doesn't seem to have as much elaborate horticulture like they bragged it would have. My last observation is the shape. Looking at the map, because they packed so little inside the train tracks, whenever they decide to expand, everything will have to be places outside and it will distort the shape of the park. Just look at what Autopia does. Every other Disneyland has some kind of circular or square shape to it with everything inside the berm/train tracks. HKDL won't really have that once they add new attractions.

Comment

...and why DON"T they have a PARTNER"S STAUE?

Comment

or

It's the closest match I could find...

Comment

I don't know if they don't, I mean they have a hub and then have another, well, hub...which is what you see in the top photo. There is space between the hub and castle.

EDIT: You can sorta see what I'm trying to say here: http://www.screamscape.com/html/hong...sneyland_0.htm

Comment

ORWEN: I don't think it's wrong that the mountains should 'dwarf' the castle, really. I mean OTHER mountains dwarf REAL castles all over the world. If anything, the mountains make the castle stand out, in this witch's humble opinion.

ORDDU: Besides that, not all castles in 'real life' are necessarily tall, either. There are short and squat ones around, too. Sleeping Beauty's 75 foot tall castle is still quite lovely and charming. It's not so hard to accept it for what it is.

Comment

I agree with what your saying witches. But I do want to know what color scheme you like or prefer?

Comment

Originally posted by ni_teach
                          Does anyone know what version of Pooh was built?
                          Similar to Orlando's and LA's. NOT the TDL one....

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMickey
                            ...and why DON"T they have a PARTNER"S STAUE?
                            I assume there will be a "Partners" statue in due time.

Comment

ORWEN: What color scheme does a witch prefer? Well, THIS witch prefers the pale pink with the off white, along with the nice gray stones and the dark blue rooves. Somehow they all come together and say "Hail to the Princess Aurora!"

ORGOCH: Well, that's YERSELF, sister!! Me? I prefers somethin' more along the lines a what the Horny King's got fer hisself back in the Land a Prydain!! Good, old fashioned HAUNTED lookin' place!!

ORDDU: Of course she's just looking for an excuse not to have to clean. I agree with Orwen--the pink, white, gray and blue with gold trimmings is quite appealing to the eye and comforting to the soul....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X