Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Official Opening of Haunted Halloween 2007

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Opening of Haunted Halloween 2007

As we know from other thread, the Dark World Halloween officially starts today, and Hong Kong Disneyland have released some official press - and more importantly photos - of the debut of the event!

http://news.hkdlsource.com/story/213

Official photos start here:

Plenty more in our Gallery, but I'll be posting a few more a bit later.

But stressed. Had a painful job interview this morning, so I've missed all the hot news from HongKongDisneyland (the person). Catching up now!
    Last edited by Loomis; 09-24-2007, 07:05 PM.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Re: Official Opening of Haunted Halloween 2007

I don't want to spoil my fun because I plan to go to HKDL on Oct 7th, so I won't look at photos and videos except for what I saw up above. But thanks for the updates. After enjoying a great Halloween event at TDL this past few days... I am certainly looking forward to HKDL's efforts. BTW, look for TDLFAN at WDW's MNSSHP on Oct 28th. Say hello.

Comment

Re: Official Opening of Haunted Halloween 2007

Halloween is in full swing now and Disney has released even more photos of the Halloween parades and events in hi-res.

http://news.hkdlsource.com/story/214
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X