X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eason Chan to host 30mins TV programme on Dark World Haunted Halloween

Eason Chan (Photo Credit: Wenweipo)

Eason Chan to host 30mins TV programme on Dark World Haunted Halloween. The 30mins TV episode will be broadcasted on Local TV (HK TVB Jade Channel) this coming Saturday.

Dark World attractions such as Haunted Hotel, Glow in the Dark Parade etc will be introduced to TV viewers.

Re: Eason Chan to host 30mins TV programme on Dark World Haunted Halloween

Can you record it and post it on youtube in pieces?

Comment

Originally posted by MiniBrick View Post
      I'll try my best!

Comment

Originally posted by HongKongDisneyland View Post
        I'll try my best!
        Good luck!!!!!

Comment

I'll try my best!
          That'd be ace, HKDL. I always love these kind of specials. It would be great to see Disney do more of them - and release them on a promo DVD!

Comment

Originally posted by Loomis View Post
            That'd be ace, HKDL. I always love these kind of specials. It would be great to see Disney do more of them - and release them on a promo DVD!
            It'd be nice if they had a souvenir DVD in the park. Do they still not even have a souvenir music album? This is one area in which HKDL has serious deficiencies!
            Upcoming Trips:
            Tokyo Disney Resort 20-22 January 2011

Comment

There is one CD/DVD Package "Hong Kong Disneyland - The Grand Opening Celebration Album".

------------

CD:
              several cantonese songs

DVD:
              Music Video (Jacky Cheung)
              Music VIdeo (KellyJackie)

I still got it in original wrap.
              ------------------------

Disney Magic 1, a set of 2 CD

Disney Magic 2, a set of 2 CD
              Last edited by PennysBayChronicle; 09-27-2007, 12:42 AM.

Comment

There is one CD/DVD Package "Hong Kong Disneyland - The Grand Opening Celebration Album".
                Got that one! With the map and the little bag etc.

It's got the Jacky Cheung and KellyJackie videos, but I'd really like to see more of a souvenir book/CD/DVD. Even if it is promotional, the stuff at the US parks is nice to take home. A CD would be cool too...Maybe after IASW opens, they will have another song to add to a potential tracklist!

Comment

I'd love to have some of the Area music on CD. They've got the best Tomorrowland and Adventureland atmosphere soundtracks.

Comment

Eason Chan to host 30mins TV programme on Dark World Haunted Halloween. The 30mins TV episode will be broadcasted on Local TV (HK TVB Jade Channel) this coming Saturday.

Dark World attractions such as Haunted Hotel, Glow in the Dark Parade etc will be introduced to TV viewers.
                    Perhaps I have already missed it.... but do you know what time it is scheduled to show?

Comment

Perhaps I have already missed it.... but do you know what time it is scheduled to show?
                      10:00pm - 10:30pm tonight (Saturday, 29th Sept 2007)

Comment

10:00pm - 10:30pm tonight (Saturday, 29th Sept 2007)
                        Thanks!! I just discovered that I have the TVB Jade channel. I assume it will all be in Chinese but I can't wait to see it! If I had a way to record it I would.

Comment

Reason for them not releasing an official DVD is due to they not being enough area to cover for 30 mins
                          Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

So were you able to record the program?

Comment

it is the link of the hk disneyland TV programme "Dark World Haunted Halloween" on TVB
                              http://hk.video.yahoo.com/video/video.html?id=327186

Comment

Originally posted by mickey20d View Post
                                it is the link of the hk disneyland TV programme "Dark World Haunted Halloween" on TVB
                                http://hk.video.yahoo.com/video/video.html?id=327186
                                Excellent stuff! I don't understand a word, but thanks for posting!

Comment

That was interesting. What were they doing on Space Mountain? Seeing who could scream the loudest or something?

Comment

Programmes like this with a local singer will definitely attract more local guests espeacially the young people. It will be a hit on the TV.
                                    My Web Site - RedBubble Site

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X