X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hong Kong Disneyland A Magical Christmas 2007

Hong Kong Disneyland A Magical Christmas

23 Nov 2007 - 1 Jan 2008

Tentative dates (above) for A Magical Christmas 2007 at HKDL.

Re: Hong Kong Disneyland A Magical Christmas 2007

Any idea on what they are doing?

Comment

Ah, I was just making my way through the new HK Tourism newsletter

Here's the link if anyone is interested:

http://www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/...event_id=39020

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
      Word on the street - and it will be in today's column - is that there is a parade planned, but not quite the budget of the Halloween one. We should find out in the next few weeks for sure.
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
        I sure hope they blow the lid on this since their summer and halloween events have been quite wonderful so far. They must keep the momentum if they are to charm the locals into coming back... often!

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
          I sure hope they blow the lid on this since their summer and halloween events have been quite wonderful so far. They must keep the momentum if they are to charm the locals into coming back... often!
          A lid blowing parade then? Just a whole bunch of floats with lids, that will be blown (off) at regular intervals. Delightful!
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Please let it be a full parade.....please let it be a full parade.....
            <crossing my fingers> I'm going home (HK) for chirstmas.

Comment

Has there been a electrical parade yet in HKDL? Just only the Halloween Night Parade right?

Comment

No electric parade yet. Darn! I was showing hte little one a disney christmas parade from Florida (About 15 years old). I really hope they get something like that this year.
                The halloween parade takes 45 minutes from the starting gate to the finish line. The 3:30 parade is 30 minutes start to end.
                A half hour Christmas parade would be wonderful. Last years sing along was nice, but no one sang. Maybe a parade would be much better.
                There's been a bit of "crowd training" before the halloween parade, if they want to do a sing-a-long again, they would need to do something to get the crowd ready. Maybe LCD boards with the words on it and a bouncing Mickey like the dvd's

Comment

I have heard that it is only new music this year but they are using Disney on parade floats

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X