This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hong Kong Disneyland or Tokyo Disney Resort

I'm really tied here folks with booking my next vacation through Expedia. I can't decide on if to visit Tokyo or Hong Kong in May. I love the Tokyo Disney Resort and want to check out the 25th Anniversary, as well as some of Tokyo this time. But I would also like to finally visit Hong Kong Disneyland as its the last park to visit on my list, plus I'd love to check out Hong Kong itself as its such a exciting destination. I plan to book this trip within the next week so I'd apreciate advice from you guys on which one to do, as I simply can't make my mind up here.
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: Hong Kong Disneyland or Tokyo Disney Resort

Do you want to see the newest park and check off something different from your list?

Or revisit someplace you've already been that you clearly really loved?

Can't really go wrong.

Comment

Your right what ever I go with I'm not loosing out. Its a real tough choice as next year TDR will be celebrating the big 25th Anniversary while Hong Kong will be opening its first E Ticket attraction Its a small World. And I'm just listing both parks without even going into detail about what each city has to offer.
      Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

I'm sure it's a small world will be a very neat attraction, but it hardly compares to the grand celebration that Tokyo Disneyland will be hosting next year. I can't wait to return to the Tokyo Disney Resort next July. I really do want to visit Hong Kong soon and check out Hong Kong Disneyland, but that will have to wait until 2009 at least.
        ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Go to both! It's not really that ridiculous when you think about it. You're already over there. Tack on a day for travel, a day to visit HK city and a day to do the park. It's fast, but furious.

Comment

Of course I would like you to visit HK, but Tokyo Disney Resort, with Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea, is so much better than HKDL.

In terms of the cities themselves, each has its own charisma and as someone above said, you can't go wrong with either.
            Jul 1992: Disneyland Paris
            Apr 2006: Hong Kong Disneyland
            Jul 2010: Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure
            Mar 2011: Hong Kong Disneyland
            Jul 2013: Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea
            Sep 2013: Hong Kong Disneyland
            Jul 2014: Disney California Adventure

Comment

I would also recommend the double whammy of doing both resorts if at all possible. It's far more efficient, cost effective and not to mention better for the environment.

If not it depends on your own preferences but you may want to consider that TDR will probably even more packed than usual because of the 25th while HKDL doesn't seem to ever get too busy, unless IASW changes all that.

It'll also be a good time to see a relatively normal HKDL as the seasonal events seem to be taking over the park for gradually more and more of the year so if you want the regular version of HKDL as your first impression May could be a good time.
              Upcoming Trips:
              Tokyo Disney Resort 20-22 January 2011

Comment

HKDL was so magical. Although I have been to Paris Disneyland just a year before I go the HKDL but HKDL was so magical .The size was not a factor because the Disney culture is there.

Hong Kong is also a beautiful place to go espeacially shoppers. It is the place that I always want to go there again and again because there is so much to do there. It is really a roaring city that never sleeps.

After all, it is still your vacation. Everyone will have a different view on everything. The decision is still in your hands.
                My Web Site - RedBubble Site

~ Going to HKDL in 2015 [10th Anniversary] ~

Looking Forward To HKDL's Expansion

akaytrinity.com

Comment

Do both if you can.

If you can't, do TDR. A 25th anniversary only comes once in a lifetime, and you don't want to miss it (and any special, limited-time-only mementos). I just returned from visiting Epcot for its 25th anniversary, and it was one of my best Disney trips ever. HKDL has its own charm, but it and iasw will still be there next year, or the year after, or the year after...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X