This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Surprise Fans Meetup tonight for Haunted Halloween

I am going to HKDL for a surprise Fans meetup tonight, probably a group of 20 or more people.(exact number of people unknown now).

Re: Another Surprise Fans Meetup tonight for Haunted Halloween

Well you can count me out on that one HongKongDisneyland, but will hope to be visiting the Resort around May time. We can meet up than if your still up for it.
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
      Well you can count me out on that one HongKongDisneyland, but will hope to be visiting the Resort around May time. We can meet up than if your still up for it.
      Just got back from the Surprise Meetup.

24 handsome Male at HKDL tonight!!

Several Workers at MTR station and Disneyland asked me "Are you the leader of the Group?" "You guys are so Strong!" ....."Where you all come from?" "Your Group is so eyecatching and attractive".....etc........

24 handsome Male went in the MainStreet Hotel....they almost torn it down.....!!!

LOL
      Last edited by PennysBayChronicle; 10-06-2007, 06:51 AM.

Comment

ORDDU: Hmmmm.....24 handsome men at Hong Kong Disneyland, you say? Well, as my alter-ego, Mae West, used to remark, "All that meat and no potatoes...."

Comment

ORDDU, it would have been 25 handsome men if I had not arrived in Hong Kong so late this evening... but at least there will be one handsome man in HKDL tomorrow sunday... ME!

On a side note.. I was surprised to find out HKDL was opened until 11pm this evening. I got a great birds-eye view as our plane came in for a landing from the east side of the airport. Great view of the city and HKDL on final approach.

Comment

I don't know if the Mainstreet Hotel is haunted or not....

but something strange happened to one guy of my group after he went out from the Hotel...there was a scratch mark on his upper arm...he was shocked after he saw his upper arm was supposed to be scratched by fingers......and he didn't know who scratched his arm......

Comment

ORDDU: It was me, dear. I was so intrigued by the mention of 24 handsome hunks going to Hong Kong Disneyland that I worked on a temporary spell that allowed me to transport myself over there in your midst for about 60 seconds. I reached out to grab the first one of you that came close to me. I'm sorry for being so rough on your friend. Please tell him I didn't mean to scratch him up. Normally I have a most gentle touch...

ORWEN: We're looking forward to your pictures--as always--TDLFAN, duckling.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X