Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The Scale and Pace of Future expansion depends on what the Market Demands

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Scale and Pace of Future expansion depends on what the Market Demands

香港迪士尼樂園稱未來擴建規模及步伐取決於市場需求
    港迪士尼樂園表示, 在衡量樂園整體表現時, 不能把入園人數作為唯一指標, 樂園計劃通過優化產品和服務, 推動整體業務發展 , 以提高遊客的滿意程度. 而未來擴建規模及步伐, 將取決於市場需求、遊客反應及其他因素.   

香港旅遊發展局去年的一項調查顯示, 來港的「過夜旅客」中, 有近三成會到訪迪士尼樂園.
    Source : Metro Radio News

Translation:

The Scale and Pace of Future expansion depends on what the Market Demands

Spokeman for HKDL says the scale and pace of future expansion will depend on what the market demands, customer feedback and other factors.

Re: The Scale and Pace of Future expansion depends on what the Market Demands

It's amazing you can make an entire press article fit in the headline box.

Comment

ORGOCH: I just hate double talk like that from them head goomers over there in charge! If'n they don't already KNOW what the market demands by now, they never will! If'n I was over there I'd walk up ta ev'ry dang one of 'em an' tell 'em ta S--- er git off the pot!!!!

Comment

ORDDU: (Sigh) I don't normally agree with my little sister about much; but this time I truly do. All this grandstanding with one meaningless announcement after another is a waste of time and only serves to frustrate the Disney fans over there who deserve a lot more than what they're getting.

Comment

To fund or not to fund, the govt better make up its mind fast because reports are coming out that Macau is dragging allot of tourist away during Golden week. This is the problem when the govt gets involved in private business, they are slow at decision making. That's why Macau is doing a better job bringing tourist in. Already 2 weeks in operation the Venetian has had over 1 million visitors.

Comment

Indeed the government is working very slow on this matter. HKDL's future depends on them. Expansion is a must and with HKDL own unique ride and not just what others have.
            My Web Site - RedBubble Site

~ Going to HKDL in 2015 [10th Anniversary] ~

Looking Forward To HKDL's Expansion

akaytrinity.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X