Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artist's Impression of the Masterplan of the Fully Reclaimed HK Disneyland Resort

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artist's Impression of the Masterplan of the Fully Reclaimed HK Disneyland Resort

an artist's impression of the master plan of Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    It clearly shows that there are reclaimed land big enough for Theme Park 3 and Theme Park 4.

At present, only land for theme park 2 is being reclaimed.

Re: Artist's Impression of the Masterplan of the Fully Reclaimed HK Disneyland Resort

Let's get theme park 1 fixed first of all, shall we?
    Jul 1992: Disneyland Paris
    Apr 2006: Hong Kong Disneyland
    Jul 2010: Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure
    Mar 2011: Hong Kong Disneyland
    Jul 2013: Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea
    Sep 2013: Hong Kong Disneyland
    Jul 2014: Disney California Adventure

Comment

Re: Artist's Impression of the Masterplan of the Fully Reclaimed HK Disneyland Resort

I don't think a third gate will be built for several decades if at all. Even a second gate is far off in the picture right now.
      Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Let's get theme park 1 fixed first of all, shall we?
        I think it all depends on the share holders which is the Hong Kong Government and The Walt Disney Co.
        My Web Site - RedBubble Site

Comment

This is the type of posts I like to see from you hongkongdisneyland. Thanks for sharing that. I was not awared that plans for the reclamation included the east side of the mountain and a new highway into the resort area. Looks rather neat and exciting. If only they could fix the park and gave the locals more incentive to visit often...

Comment

100% agree with you!

Comment

Any chance you could label the items in the pic?

Thanks!
              Giraffes, Gazelles, Gzebras, Glions and Oy, Gvultures.

Part of the DL magic since 1997.

Comment

I don't think there is nothing to label there except for what has been built already. Artist impressions are not necesarily based on real facts or even on planned projects... so most of what is there may not even become real.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                  I don't think there is nothing to label there except for what has been built already. Artist impressions are not necesarily based on real facts or even on planned projects... so most of what is there may not even become real.
                  It was based on the old concept plan for Lantau island. but the concept plan has been revised.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X