• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loomis
    replied
    Re: HKDL Says Switch off Idle Engines

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Well Loomis, in Hong Kong, air pollution is reaching dangerous levels... so this is a great initiative for HKDLR, evenif only done for Press/promotional purposes. If they really wanted to make a statement in this matter, they should pull the plug on the nightly fireworks shows as well since they send a lot of smoke and ashes into the sky, but I would be terribly upset if they stopped performing "Disney in the Stars".
    Oh, I totally understand the reasons behind the campaign, I just didn't realise how many people were wandering off with their engines switched on.

Leave a comment:

• TDLFAN
    replied
    Re: HKDL Says Switch off Idle Engines

Well Loomis, in Hong Kong, air pollution is reaching dangerous levels... so this is a great initiative for HKDLR, evenif only done for Press/promotional purposes. If they really wanted to make a statement in this matter, they should pull the plug on the nightly fireworks shows as well since they send a lot of smoke and ashes into the sky, but I would be terribly upset if they stopped performing "Disney in the Stars".

Leave a comment:

• Loomis
    started a topic HKDL Says Switch off Idle Engines

HKDL Says Switch off Idle Engines

The environmentally conscious Hong Kong Disneyland has started a campaign to promote awareness of the need to switch off the engines of cars while idle. Is it really that big a problem? Well, it does involve stickers!

http://news.hkdlsource.com/story/229

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X