• Show
Clear All

• New Promotional Video on Hong Kong Reality Channel

Hong Kong Tourism Board on Youtube.
    The Hong Kong Reality Channel

Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjFhK_7LDnA

Re: New Promotional Video on Hong Kong Reality Channel

OH MY!! What a cute video... Is almost TDS quality...in storyline and "good feeling" all over. And I love to see how nice the park looks on these promotional movies.
    Thanks for sharing that clip!!!

Comment

Loved it. Very emotional.
      Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Oh, that's so sweet!

Ah, ain't love grand?

Comment

Although, technically - he's stalking her.

Comment

Originally posted by Loomis View Post

That's a good one Loomis. I just hope the video doesn't promote HKDL as a place for stalkers.
            Last edited by mclubber; 10-27-2007, 12:31 AM.

Comment

ORGOCH: Well, speakin' a stalkin' folks, my trampy sister--Orddu--been stalkin' Loomis fer quite some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
                ORGOCH: Well, speakin' a stalkin' folks, my trampy sister--Orddu--been stalkin' Loomis fer quite some time now.
                Ooh, then she may have seen my tragically drunken behaviour last night. Not a pretty sight, folks...

Comment

Originally posted by Loomis View Post
                  Maybe they are a couple doing some kinky role playing thing....... Innocent tourist and perverted stalker.

Comment

ORDDU: Your behavior--regardless--has always intrigued and inticed me, Loomis, dear.

ORGOCH: Oh, good Lord!! Somebody melt this tramp down befer she gits outta hand, will ya?

Comment

Nice video, but whats the point?

Comment

Originally posted by hkdlfan View Post
                        That stalkers always get the girl.

Or that chicks dig jerks.

Comment

The video was great.
                          My Web Site - RedBubble Site

Comment

Originally posted by hkdlfan View Post
                            Hmmm.. to sell Hong Kong Disneyland to a certain degree while also showing prospective HK visitors yet another tourist draw in that City? Why would that be so hard to understand?

As for the "stalker" comments... you guys are reading a bit too much, or possibly not enough, about the contents of that clip. For someone to be a "staker", the person on the receiving end must be visibly troubled and upset about such attention. The girl on that video does seem interested in the guy, and the guy seems to be a hopeless romantic doing what any gentleman would.. impress the girl he likes by being fun, in a non-threatening way. *Sighs*... why does it always take a gay man to explain these things to you straight boys? No wonder we gay men get more than you straight boys do!

Comment

ORGOCH: Aw, c'mon, ducklin's! Don't let yerselves git fooled by that little hussy!! She ain't so innocent like she pretends!! Playin' hard ta git when, if'n the truth be told, she's the easiest thing at Ping Pong Dizzyland!!! I know her kind!! Got a trampy sister witch, named Orddu, who's just as bad er even worse!! Most folks watchin' this dang commercial thing's gonna be totally misled. 'Stead a seein' how good Ping Pong Dizzyland is, they's gonna' git the idea this park's a place ta git picked up!!! It's all we need--another Smut Fest ta make Uncle Walt's ashes roll over inside their dang urn!!

Comment

Like I said earlier, they must know each other already from the start. Just playing some yucky role play game.

Comment

ORDDU: Well, personally, I see absolutely NO harm in using a Disney theme park as place to find the love of your Life--or even just the love of the night. But try explaining the glorious reasons for this to some dried up little prune of a sister and it's like beating one's head against a stone wall of some abandoned castle!

ORWEN: I guess some sister witches just don't get anything.

ORDDU: And with HER attitude, he never will...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X