Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Should HKDL's Sleeping Beauty Castle made a walk-through attraction?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should HKDL's Sleeping Beauty Castle made a walk-through attraction?

Since other Disneyland/Magic Kingdom made used of their castle, why not HKDL make use of their castle as they have insufficent attractions.
    My Web Site - RedBubble Site

~ Going to HKDL in 2015 [10th Anniversary] ~

Looking Forward To HKDL's Expansion

akaytrinity.com

Re: Should HKDL's Sleeping Beauty Castle made a walk-through attraction?

That is such a good idea...but isn't their castle a wee bit too small? but they can make underground sections and make the guests feel like they're actually in the castle structure. I would suggest there to be a gallery type museum attraction. or a cinema even, maybe sleeping beauty's dark ride?

Comment

Disneyland had a walk through attraction in the castle and it's the same size as Hong Kongs.

Comment

Should they? Yeah, why not?

Are they? Not likely. A Sleeping Beauty walk-through isn't something you can really market and make a huge return off of. They went into the Hong Kong Disney project with the sole idea of making money, not a great park, not a work of art, or anything of the sort. HKDL is just another step in Disney's ruthless attempt at world domination. I don't see them spending money on the details.

I wonder if the infrastructure is even there to support something as simple as a walk-through.

Comment

ORDDU: Not every attraction at a Disney theme park HAS to be created with the idea of some huge financial return. In fact, it's the little things about the parks--such as a quiet grotto area or a walk-thru attraction--that give the rest of the major attractions some much needed 'side dishes' which help to create nice little diversions from longer lines.

ORWEN: I kind of suspect Hong Kong Disneyland WILL eventually have a walk-thru attraction some day--based on what one of the Imagineers said in an interview some time back. Too, if Tony Baxter's idea for Disneyland's ORIGINAL castle walk-thru proves to be a success, it would only follow that Hong Kong Disneyland--which needs all the help it can get--would also want to have a walk thru attraction, too. I think the locals would truly appreciate it.

Comment

Are they doing it now as part of their expansion plan?
            My Web Site - RedBubble Site

~ Going to HKDL in 2015 [10th Anniversary] ~

Looking Forward To HKDL's Expansion

akaytrinity.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X