Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should HKDL's Sleeping Beauty Castle made a walk-through attraction?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should HKDL's Sleeping Beauty Castle made a walk-through attraction?

Since other Disneyland/Magic Kingdom made used of their castle, why not HKDL make use of their castle as they have insufficent attractions.
    My Web Site - RedBubble Site

~ Going to HKDL in 2015 [10th Anniversary] ~

Looking Forward To HKDL's Expansion

akaytrinity.com

Re: Should HKDL's Sleeping Beauty Castle made a walk-through attraction?

That is such a good idea...but isn't their castle a wee bit too small? but they can make underground sections and make the guests feel like they're actually in the castle structure. I would suggest there to be a gallery type museum attraction. or a cinema even, maybe sleeping beauty's dark ride?

Comment

Disneyland had a walk through attraction in the castle and it's the same size as Hong Kongs.

Comment

Should they? Yeah, why not?

Are they? Not likely. A Sleeping Beauty walk-through isn't something you can really market and make a huge return off of. They went into the Hong Kong Disney project with the sole idea of making money, not a great park, not a work of art, or anything of the sort. HKDL is just another step in Disney's ruthless attempt at world domination. I don't see them spending money on the details.

I wonder if the infrastructure is even there to support something as simple as a walk-through.

Comment

ORDDU: Not every attraction at a Disney theme park HAS to be created with the idea of some huge financial return. In fact, it's the little things about the parks--such as a quiet grotto area or a walk-thru attraction--that give the rest of the major attractions some much needed 'side dishes' which help to create nice little diversions from longer lines.

ORWEN: I kind of suspect Hong Kong Disneyland WILL eventually have a walk-thru attraction some day--based on what one of the Imagineers said in an interview some time back. Too, if Tony Baxter's idea for Disneyland's ORIGINAL castle walk-thru proves to be a success, it would only follow that Hong Kong Disneyland--which needs all the help it can get--would also want to have a walk thru attraction, too. I think the locals would truly appreciate it.

Comment

Are they doing it now as part of their expansion plan?
            My Web Site - RedBubble Site

~ Going to HKDL in 2015 [10th Anniversary] ~

Looking Forward To HKDL's Expansion

akaytrinity.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X