This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HKDL Layout?

Just wondering if anyone has a layout of HKDL, maybe an overhead Google Earth view, or else an overhead layout diagram? Just asking because I might be going there, and I think it would be helpful.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Re: HKDL Layout?

It's a very small park, so you should have no problems navigating at all. I couldn't find a Google Earth image, but here's a park map:

Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

It's extremeley easy to get around HKDL. Don't worry you'll be fine. Since it's so small take all the time in the world to just wander and look for the tiny details. It's a nice park to visit!

Comment

ORGOCH: But ya wouldn't wanna' LIVE there!!

Comment

Thanks for all the help.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
          HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
          ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
          FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X