Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Man Experience Opening Date!

The opening date of Iron Man Experience was just announced as Jan 11, 2017! One last delay before it opens 😂

I still have mixed feelings about this (mainly because it drives a wrench in the cohesion of Tomorrowland as a spaceport in the future) but I guess it still follows the spaceport part of it now that it's there but not the futuristic part (might as well call it todayland now 😪). Still excited to see how it turns out though!
    Disney Trips:
    Disneyland Resort: Dec 2013
    Walt Disney World: April 2015
    Tokyo Disney Resort: April 2013, April 2014
    Disneyland Paris: July 2017, September 2017, November 2017, January 2018 (SOON!!)
    Hong Kong Disneyland Resort: Oct-Nov 2006, March 2007, April 2008, April 2009, March 2010, Oct 2011, May 2012, Oct-Nov 2012, May 2013, June 2016...

Favorite Rides:
    1) Mystic Manor(HKDL)
    2) Tower of Terror (TDS, DHS)
    3) Soarin Over California (DCA)
    4) Splash Mountain (TDL)
    5) Haunted Mansion (MK, DL, TDL)

Twitter: @WaltDisneyWanderer

Hotel guests can enjoy exclusive preview and priority admission to Iron Man Experience
    Prior to the official launch of Iron Man Experience, Guests staying at the resort’s two hotels from December 23*will receive a Priority Admission Pass** of Iron Man Experience to shorten the wait time for their turn on the Marvel-themed ride.

Does this mean only the hotel guests have privilege to preview the ride end of Dec?

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/disneyland....4777644852148/

Stan Lee seems very excited, but as I said before, Robert Downey Jr is nowhere to be seen.
      Jul 1992: Disneyland Paris
      Apr 2006: Hong Kong Disneyland
      Jul 2010: Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure
      Mar 2011: Hong Kong Disneyland
      Jul 2013: Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea
      Sep 2013: Hong Kong Disneyland
      Jul 2014: Disney California Adventure

Comment

Here's the video of full-length Iron Man Experience Reveal.

Comment

I just went to Studio City Macau yesterday and did the Batman: Dark Flight ride.

It was quite a fun ride with two pre-shows. The ride simulator was very much like Soarin' with water spray effects. The ride features cartoon version Batman. So no Ben Affleck, Christian Bale nor Michael Keaton.

The story: we were visitors to Wayne Industries, then during Lucious Fox's introduction The Joker attacked Arkham Asylum and released all of its prisoners. Lucious Fox asked the guests to move to the next room so we could use the elevator to get to the train station. But Harley Quinn got there first and released toxic gas into the train station as well as the elevator platform that we were on. We were told some of us inhaled the toxic gas and were infected.

Batman appeared and said he has not enough antidote for all of us on him, thus we will have to ride the Bat Wing and flew with him to Wayne Mansion. We then moved to the simulator and strapped ourselves in for the ride. Along the way we saw the likes of Poison Ivy, Bane and of course The Joker battle Batman. Of course at the end we arrived back in safety.

Can HKDL's Iron Man Experience compare? I hope so but I am not holding my breath.

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	3760277D-B388-43DA-8677-0FCA8F4458FA-15778-000019B87D095DDE_tmp.png Views:	1 Size:	31.9 KB ID:	8481539

Click image for larger version  Name:	49249DD2-3368-4B30-A0DB-5A4621740BF3-15778-000019B8811F64CC_tmp.png Views:	1 Size:	35.3 KB ID:	8481540

Click image for larger version  Name:	BBC59FA5-A646-49DB-880E-125916660DC2-15778-000019B891774F99_tmp.png Views:	1 Size:	39.9 KB ID:	8481541

Magic Access Member “Iron Man Experience” Preview

The long-awaited attraction “Iron Man Experience – Presented by AIA” will soon open at Hong Kong Disneyland! Tony Stark is now inviting you to join the Magic Access Member “Iron Man Experience” Preview and be one of the first to explore the Stark Expo. Stark will showcase his latest innovations and reveal the secrets behind the iconic Iron Man Suits to you! Be ready to get on Stark’s “Iron Wing” flight vehicle # and enjoy the exciting journey with Iron Man above Hong Kong!

Attached Files
              Last edited by PennysBayChronicle; 11-30-2016, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Media preview for Iron Man Experience today. I suppose we will see an on-ride video very soon.

Oriental Daily reveals that there are 5 ride vehicles, each can accommodate 45 people. The ride is 4.5 minutes long approx.

Persons under 7 years old must be accompanied by an adult to ride it.

Comment

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/sectio...20161215&sid=4

Fly over the city as Iron Mans guest

Iron Man fans can have a taste of flying over local landmarks alongside the superhero in Hong Kong Disneyland's new attraction, scheduled to open on January 11.
                  Stark Expo, situated in Tomorrowland, will include the first Marvel ride in any Disney park worldwide. The attraction consists of three main parts, including an exhibition area with a ride, an interactive photo booth and a souvenir shop with an interactive game. But the big draw will be the Iron Man Experience.

Wearing StarkVision glasses, visitors can enjoy a 4.5-minute aerial tour with the Iron Man inside his latest high-tech invention, Expo Edition Iron Wing Mark VIII.

Apart from enjoying the city from a bird's eye view, visitors will also experience a fight against the evil forces of Hydra with the superhero across Hong Kong streets.

The Standard tried the ride yesterday, and the visual effects along with digital surround sound made for a thrilling ride.

"The most unique feature of the new attraction is the local elements embedded in the ride," a spokesman for Hong Kong Disneyland said.

"This is the first attraction in Hong Kong Disneyland to include local characteristics."

Visitors will walk through four exhibition halls before taking the ride. Latest technology from Stark Industries will be showcased in the halls.

Visitors can also meet Iron Man at Iron Man Tech Showcase next to the exhibition halls.

Ten visitors will be able to enter the room each time for a 15-minute session, and the Iron Man character with Tony Stark's voice will show up and interact with them.

In the Expo Shop, visitors can purchase Iron Man and Marvel merchandise. "We believe that the Stark Expo will draw more young male visitors to Disneyland," the spokesman said.

"Marvel fans will like the area, as it exhibits lots of technologies which have appeared in comics and films."

Currently, Iron Man is the only Marvel character present in the area. "We hope to include more Marvel characters in the future," the spokesman added.

Comment

Originally posted by Asa View Post
                    I just went to Studio City Macau yesterday and did the Batman: Dark Flight ride.

It was quite a fun ride with two pre-shows. The ride simulator was very much like Soarin' with water spray effects. The ride features cartoon version Batman. So no Ben Affleck, Christian Bale nor Michael Keaton.

The story: we were visitors to Wayne Industries, then during Lucious Fox's introduction The Joker attacked Arkham Asylum and released all of its prisoners. Lucious Fox asked the guests to move to the next room so we could use the elevator to get to the train station. But Harley Quinn got there first and released toxic gas into the train station as well as the elevator platform that we were on. We were told some of us inhaled the toxic gas and were infected.

Batman appeared and said he has not enough antidote for all of us on him, thus we will have to ride the Bat Wing and flew with him to Wayne Mansion. We then moved to the simulator and strapped ourselves in for the ride. Along the way we saw the likes of Poison Ivy, Bane and of course The Joker battle Batman. Of course at the end we arrived back in safety.

Can HKDL's Iron Man Experience compare? I hope so but I am not holding my breath.
                    I have been on both, queuing area are almost similar, about the industry's showcase and introduction. I would say Batman have a exciting preshow and storyline, but ironman is more detailed on the queuing area.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X