X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: today's IASW

Today's glasses are snowmen!
    They only work with individual lights though. The clusters of lights just look blury. There are also a few more patterns coming!

Comment

ORWEN: To answer your question, TDR Fan, duckling. I believe I'm under a spell that was cast over me by TDLFAN. He made me like Hong Kong's attractions best. It's all HIS fault! (That's what I get for making him take part in some recent Hex education classes!)

Comment

IASW is very nice and the place around it seems to have a few shops.
        My Web Site - RedBubble Site

Comment

thanks for the pic update, it is looking good. my favorite facade color scheme is the blue/white/gold combination they had at disneyland in the 80's.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

Re: Today's IASW

Thanks for the pic update!

One question: is this the "largest" iasw? I know that the actual ride building
            is pretty large and in the back, but this one seems to have the largest "front".
            From the plans that I saw a while back, it did seem like it was.

Comment

ORWEN: It sure seems to be the largest. There was an article that we read here on MiceChat a year ago that said something about how they had decided to expand the attraction to make it bigger. The sweet little PeKing ducks over there sure deserve to have the biggest Small World after all they've had to put up with ever since the park opened.

Comment

originally posted by k_peek_2000
                No clock?
                Based on the concept art released by disney, there is a smiling clock for HKDL's IASW.

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
                  ORWEN: It sure seems to be the largest. There was an article that we read here on MiceChat a year ago that said something about how they had decided to expand the attraction to make it bigger. The sweet little PeKing ducks over there sure deserve to have the biggest Small World after all they've had to put up with ever since the park opened.
                  Yup, Orwen, I agree... btw. you take plum sauce w/ that?

Comment

ORWEN: Oh! I wish we had plumb sauce here in Morva, instead of the slop we usually have to put up with...but thank you for your nice sentiment all the same.

Comment

Is this the biggest IASW of all parks and how big is the attraction? Please tell me if anyone knows about it. Thanks

Comment

I don't believe the actual ride portion of the attraction is significantly different from the other versions.

The 'BIG' difference is the addition of stylized Disney characters in their native countries.

Comment

HKDL's IASW have a softer colour scheme and to me it is better than other parks' IASW. The pastel colour brings a joyful look to the attraction.

Comment

ORWEN: That's what I was trying to say, too, josh_kslow, duckling. Nothing else says Easter and Spring Time like those pretty pastels. It's enough to make a cauldron girl wanna' go on an early Easter egg hunt!!!

Comment

HKDL's version.

Disneyland's version.

The photos can be seen through the two links above.

The smiling clock should be around the red circled area because I found out that HKDL's IASW exterior design is very much similiar to Disneyland's design. The entrance should probably be at the larger red circled area. The difference I think is the colour scheme.
                              Last edited by josh_kslow; 12-04-2007, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Isn't it more similar to Tokyo Disneyland's? It has the same exterior as Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland, but it looks like it is going to have Tokyo Disneyland's indoor loading area.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMickey View Post
                                  Isn't it more similar to Tokyo Disneyland's? It has the same exterior as Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland, but it looks like it is going to have Tokyo Disneyland's indoor loading area.
                                  And its color scheme as far as I can tell.
                                  Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

the metal scaffolds outside have removed this week

It looks exactly the same to the drawing shown in Disneyland Story (Opera House)

snapped by 5552

Comment

open already!! (i can't believe i'm excited about an IASW attraction opening)

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

ORGOCH: Anxious much?

ORWEN: It's not open yet. It doesn't open until April of 2008. They're just taking down all the ladders and scaffolding from the front. If it was open, they'd have to also take down all the barriers leading up to the front entrance.

Comment

Here's a couple we've just put up as well (click to enlarge):

Originally posted by bennettshiu
                                          It looks exactly the same to the drawing shown in Disneyland Story (Opera House)
                                          Then where's the tiny little man in the box in the bottom left?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X