This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Today's IASW

ORGOCH: I ate the little sucker. Thought he was a frog!! Sorry!

Comment

What are those towers out front for? There are several of them, and they are all the same...kind of blocking the facade. Are they light fixtures or something? They are not in the concept art, but look like they will be used for something.
      Meow

Comment

ORDDU: Most likely, Gurgi, dear, you're seeing the bridge supports for the train tracks, which have been designed to blend in with the Small World attraction.

ORWEN: Nice to see you around, you sweet little Gurgi!! Only, what happend to all your rhymes?? You know you always used to say things like 'munchings and crunchings' or 'smackings and whackings'. I love it when you talk like that!

ORGOCH: Bet he loves it when ya just shuts up, witch!!

Comment

Looks like it's shaping up to be one of the better IASW's (if not the best).

I wonder what version of the soundtrack they'll use. DL's original and DLP's are the two standouts, but then again they might do an all new one for HK.
          "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

ORDDU: I'm thinking that it was Loomis who already put up an article about this subject, dear. He had photographs of all the Asian children who recently recorded an original soundtrack for Hong Kong Disneyland's version of this attraction.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X