X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witches of Morva
    replied
    Re: Today's IASW

ORDDU: I'm thinking that it was Loomis who already put up an article about this subject, dear. He had photographs of all the Asian children who recently recorded an original soundtrack for Hong Kong Disneyland's version of this attraction.

Leave a comment:

• 1FoolishMortal
    replied

Looks like it's shaping up to be one of the better IASW's (if not the best).

I wonder what version of the soundtrack they'll use. DL's original and DLP's are the two standouts, but then again they might do an all new one for HK.

Leave a comment:

• Witches of Morva
    replied

ORDDU: Most likely, Gurgi, dear, you're seeing the bridge supports for the train tracks, which have been designed to blend in with the Small World attraction.

ORWEN: Nice to see you around, you sweet little Gurgi!! Only, what happend to all your rhymes?? You know you always used to say things like 'munchings and crunchings' or 'smackings and whackings'. I love it when you talk like that!

ORGOCH: Bet he loves it when ya just shuts up, witch!!

Leave a comment:

• gurgi
    replied

What are those towers out front for? There are several of them, and they are all the same...kind of blocking the facade. Are they light fixtures or something? They are not in the concept art, but look like they will be used for something.

Leave a comment:

• Witches of Morva
    replied

ORGOCH: I ate the little sucker. Thought he was a frog!! Sorry!

Leave a comment:

• Loomis
    replied

Here's a couple we've just put up as well (click to enlarge):

Originally posted by bennettshiu
    It looks exactly the same to the drawing shown in Disneyland Story (Opera House)
    Then where's the tiny little man in the box in the bottom left?

Leave a comment:

• Witches of Morva
    replied

ORGOCH: Anxious much?

ORWEN: It's not open yet. It doesn't open until April of 2008. They're just taking down all the ladders and scaffolding from the front. If it was open, they'd have to also take down all the barriers leading up to the front entrance.

Leave a comment:

• malice
    replied

open already!! (i can't believe i'm excited about an IASW attraction opening)

Leave a comment:

• bennettshiu
    replied

the metal scaffolds outside have removed this week

It looks exactly the same to the drawing shown in Disneyland Story (Opera House)

snapped by 5552

Leave a comment:

• TDR_Fan
    replied

Originally posted by DisneyMickey View Post
    Isn't it more similar to Tokyo Disneyland's? It has the same exterior as Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland, but it looks like it is going to have Tokyo Disneyland's indoor loading area.
    And its color scheme as far as I can tell.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyMickey
    replied

Isn't it more similar to Tokyo Disneyland's? It has the same exterior as Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland, but it looks like it is going to have Tokyo Disneyland's indoor loading area.

Leave a comment:

• josh_kslow
    replied

HKDL's version.

Disneyland's version.

The photos can be seen through the two links above.

The smiling clock should be around the red circled area because I found out that HKDL's IASW exterior design is very much similiar to Disneyland's design. The entrance should probably be at the larger red circled area. The difference I think is the colour scheme.
    Last edited by josh_kslow; 12-04-2007, 06:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Witches of Morva
    replied

ORWEN: That's what I was trying to say, too, josh_kslow, duckling. Nothing else says Easter and Spring Time like those pretty pastels. It's enough to make a cauldron girl wanna' go on an early Easter egg hunt!!!

Leave a comment:

• josh_kslow
    replied

HKDL's IASW have a softer colour scheme and to me it is better than other parks' IASW. The pastel colour brings a joyful look to the attraction.

Leave a comment:

• WDW1974
    replied

I don't believe the actual ride portion of the attraction is significantly different from the other versions.

The 'BIG' difference is the addition of stylized Disney characters in their native countries.

Leave a comment:

• josh_kslow
    replied

Is this the biggest IASW of all parks and how big is the attraction? Please tell me if anyone knows about it. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Witches of Morva
    replied

ORWEN: Oh! I wish we had plumb sauce here in Morva, instead of the slop we usually have to put up with...but thank you for your nice sentiment all the same.

Leave a comment:

• nish221
    replied

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORWEN: It sure seems to be the largest. There was an article that we read here on MiceChat a year ago that said something about how they had decided to expand the attraction to make it bigger. The sweet little PeKing ducks over there sure deserve to have the biggest Small World after all they've had to put up with ever since the park opened.
    Yup, Orwen, I agree... btw. you take plum sauce w/ that?

Leave a comment:

• josh_kslow
    replied

originally posted by k_peek_2000
    No clock?
    Based on the concept art released by disney, there is a smiling clock for HKDL's IASW.

Leave a comment:

• Witches of Morva
    replied

ORWEN: It sure seems to be the largest. There was an article that we read here on MiceChat a year ago that said something about how they had decided to expand the attraction to make it bigger. The sweet little PeKing ducks over there sure deserve to have the biggest Small World after all they've had to put up with ever since the park opened.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X