This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frederick Ma criticized HKOP for not working with HKDL

迪士尼行政總裁安明智昨日出席立法會經濟事務委員會會議時稱,曾向海洋公園提出合作推出旅遊通行證,但被拒 絕。旅遊事務專員區璟智解釋,涉及的合作計劃因 代理安排及收益分帳存有困難,致未達共識。

馬時亨又稱,海洋公園早期營運也出現問題,不可因迪士尼營運初期表現不理想,就斷絕與迪士尼的 合作關係。
    Source : Wenweipo

Frederick Ma, Secretary of Commerce and Economic Development criticized HKOP (Hong Kong Ocean Park) for turning down the offer from HKDL on the arrangement of Multi-Park Tickets.

He said HKOP also had problems several years ago (almost on the brink of closing down for business)

Re: Frederick Ma criticized HKOP for not working with HKDL

ORGOCH: Well, maybe that's why Ping Pong Ocean Shark ain't so ready ta jump inta bed with Ping Pong Dizzyland!! Don't wanna' git 'emselves JINXED!! Cain't say I blame 'em a bit!! Ping Pong Dizzyland oughtta be able ta stand on it's own two feet by now and if'n it cain't it ain't Ping Pong Ocean Shark's fault!!! It's the dang government over there an' all them silly goomers they got runnin' things!!

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
      ORGOCH: Well, maybe that's why Ping Pong Ocean Shark ain't so ready ta jump inta bed with Ping Pong Dizzyland!! Don't wanna' git 'emselves JINXED!! Cain't say I blame 'em a bit!! Ping Pong Dizzyland oughtta be able ta stand on it's own two feet by now and if'n it cain't it ain't Ping Pong Ocean Shark's fault!!! It's the dang government over there an' all them silly goomers they got runnin' things!!

Credit : Apple Daily

Comment

HongKongDisneyland, what are the meaning of the Chinese Characters. I do not read Chinese. TQ.
        My Web Site - RedBubble Site

~ Going to HKDL in 2015 [10th Anniversary] ~

Looking Forward To HKDL's Expansion

akaytrinity.com

Comment

I don't purport to speak Chinese, but I think goes something like this:

"Here you go!"
          Make something with it

Comment

HKOP is giving a lemon to HKDL

"食檸檬" = "eat Lemon" = feeling ashamed because of being rejected by someone

Comment

Come on if Ocean Park were to open up a new theme park in Orlando, do you think Disney would help out by selling special tickets. Ocean Park is a business at the end of the day and it needs to look after No 1. If Frederick Ma wants to start criticising anyone how about his own Govement and Disney on all the stalling thats currently going on over new attractions.
              Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Yes, WDW has even scuttled light rail and other public transport proposals for central Florida on the grounds that they would connect WDW to rival parks like Universal. It's a bit of a sad situation when Disney is reduced to this.

Comment

Jah. It's true. Ocean Park was almost bankrupt several years ago. It was honestly a piece of smeg. Rides closed down almost monthly, their fish and animals started to die and their penguins 'disappeared' (I've always wanted to know what went into the McChickens).
                  I think they should help HKDL somehow. At the moment, Zeman's just been going around in costumes declaring 'we and Hong Kong have won the war on HKDL!' etc. He should at least be peaceful.
                  Chuck Norris decided to sell his urine as an energy drink. It is now known as 'Red Bull'.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X