Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Merry Christmas to HKDL MiceChatters

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to HKDL MiceChatters

We seem to be a very select group of MiceChatters here, so on behalf of the entire HKDL Source Team, I'd like to wish all of our readers and our fellow MiceChatters a very Merry Christmas and/or Seasons Greetings and best wishes for the New Year.

It's always fun finding a group of people who share the same passions as you do, so I hope you are all somewhere happy and safe this Christmas.

Bless your collective cotton socks!

R & the Team
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Re: Merry Christmas to HKDL MiceChatters

Thanks Loomis. God Bless you and all those that work hard to promote a most wonderful park - HKDL.

Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

ORDDU: Why, thank you, Loomis duckling! What a sweet little gosling you are. Hopefully your celebration of the season will be much more fun for you than it's been--thus far--for your cauldron girls here in Morva.

ORGOCH: Sure ain't been so great fer us at ALL!!!! Aside from the sorry fact that ol' Orwen went 'n ate all our goodies a day ahead a schedule, I looked out the winda this mornin' an' noticed the Horney King was runnin' down the road, tryin' ta make the Yuletide Gay in his holey than mine underwear!!!

ORWEN: Well, I didn't MEAN to eat everybody else's portion of the food I found yesterday! And there's at least ONE bowl of something left. Whatever it is, it's all green!

ORGOCH: Got Froggy Puddin'???

Comment

To Loomis,

Have a Blessed Christmas and may GOD bless you this Christmas.
        My Web Site - RedBubble Site

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X