This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo preview from HKDL

I was at HKDL last week and took over 450+ pictures on that day, but since my time has been limited lately to be able to post a full mega photo trip report, I am offering a quick peek of some of those photos below... I have included shots from the new stuff happening for the Chinese new year, aka "Year of the Mouse" celebration at the park.. Below, you'll see photos of TDLFAN hanging out at Mickey's House and with the Mice themselves, Rocking Mouse show at the Castle stage, merchandise, decor, and crowds... YES, crowds. There is even a photo of the new restroom facility at the main entrance to the park, as well as a shot of Hong Kong city at Victoria Harbour.. Tell me if this park looks dead to you? If there is any interest on this.. I may just post the entire photo collection, showing you the nitty gritty details of my day at the park, but I need to hear it..

Last edited by TDLFAN; 02-02-2008, 09:38 AM.

Re: Photo preview from HKDL

Thanks for sharing TDLFAN! HKDL welcome you coming again!
    Yes many crowds inside the park, mos of them from china. HKDL is alive again because of crowds!:lol:
    Blog: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tpl-keith

Comment

Great pics, Thx. First time I see so many people in HKDL! Cool!

Comment

Thanks for the pics, as always! I am glad to see such a crowd there. Hopefully this will again spur the company into action to build more. And, is that one of the 75th Mickey birthday statues I spy by the hub?
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Love the look of IASW- great colors!
          Good pics, as usual, TDLFAN.
          Yep- would be happy to see more of them.
          Mark

Disney parks and art, movies, music, more... Over 1, 500 Posts!
          www.InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com

Comment

Great photos like usual TDLFAN. If you get the time please post the rest of them, including captions. Also how about a review of the Year of the Mouse.

I love how HKDL allows guest to pose with Disney characters in event costumes. And it was great seeing so many guest paying a visit to the park for Chinese New Year.
            Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Thanks for posting these pictures! They're really great as always!

Comment

More please.
                Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

at the crowd shot. that's some good photoshopping skills you have there TDLFan, even if you did make everyone exiting the park!

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

Thank you for a getting a picture of the train.

Comment

ORDDU: Really, TDLFAN, duckling! You're such a tease; pretending you don't already know how much we'd all like to see the rest of your lovely photos.

ORGOCH: So git crackin' an' put 'em up--less'n ya don't mind bein' turned inta a toad!

Comment

Thanks TDLFAN!!

i just love seeing Hong Kong DL, seeing its my closest park, its pretty much my home park, and i am loving seeing it grow. That crowd shot made me so happy!

Please post more I'm love seeing your trip reports they fill the void till i get back there hopefully in 09'

Great shot of Hong Kong too, Truly the greatest city setup ive seen you can't beat that skyline!

Comment

Wow.

There's actually crowds in those pics! Almost every pic I've seen the area in Main Street has always been a little bare. Maybe attendance has picked up? Hopefully that'll be a good thing to happen soon.

My only complaint TDLFAN, is that you didn't take any pics of Pirates or Haunted Mansion.. oh, wait. I just remembered.

Nevermind. Hehehe..

ImagineerWarrior

Comment

A huge thank you to our TDLFAN. Great shots. Small World looks very encouraging!
                            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Thanks Dustyage. My pleasure.

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                              Thanks for the pics, as always! I am glad to see such a crowd there. Hopefully this will again spur the company into action to build more. And, is that one of the 75th Mickey birthday statues I spy by the hub?
                              These are NEW statues as far as I know. There are 8 of them.

Originally posted by malice
                              that's some good photoshopping skills you have there TDLFan, even if you did make everyone exiting the park!
                              Yes, it was quite dificult to shout "HEY!" and capture everyone looking my way.. Hahaha!! Actually, the parade had just ended and the crowd was following behind. And while Main Street was not horribly crowded at other times of the day, there was a pretty big crowd in the park; biggest I have seen since opening week. Pooh had a 60 min stand by wait.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X