This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muppet Mobile Lab officially opens on 26th Feb 2008

According to various news sources, Muppet Mobile Lab will officially open on 26th Feb 2008. Muppet Mobile Lab was introduced yesterday on Valentine's Day at HKDL.

Re: Muppet Mobile Lab officially opens on 26th Feb 2008

Oh NO~~~I will go to Disneyland on 22nd Feb~
    Then I will prepare for my coming AL exam...
    That means I have to wait wait wait until the end of April~
    Last edited by ultimate~chy~; 02-16-2008, 12:21 AM.
    宇多田ヒカル、待望の5thアルバム「HEART STATION」3月19日発売!!!
    予約購入者先着特典「宇多田ヒカルB2サイズ オリジナル・ポスター」

Comment

Just because it officially opens on the 26th of Febuary, doesn't mean previews won't be done. Its already turned up for Chinese New Year and now Valentines Day.
      Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

I first saw it on the 7th, and I have to say, Not worth a special trip for. Cute for the kids but not impressive.

Comment

I agree with Katsmom. This is beneath HKDL. Jus the kind of stuff people feel is worth seeing at WDW. This is nothing more than a walk around streetmosphere. Enjoy it if you stumble upon it.

Comment

For those of you who can't get there, here's a photo preview from last week or so from our Chief Spy:

http://multimedia.hkdlsource.com/gallery/cat/21/
            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

So is it permanent to Hong Kong?

Comment

ORGOCH: Nothin' at Ping Pong Dizzyland's perm'nent--'spec'ly since they went an' built the place on a dang land fill. Heck!! Some day--after Mama Nature's had 'nuff a the dang place she's gonna reclaim it right back down under the sea!! Same thing fer Yo-yo Dizzyland in Japan!!

Comment

Originally posted by Katsmom View Post
                  I first saw it on the 7th, and I have to say, Not worth a special trip for. Cute for the kids but not impressive.
                  AA not inside an atttraction, not impressive. ????
                  Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

No, not at all. This is not WDW where tourists from Kansas and the UK find some value in this kind of entertainment. Asians are a bit more sophisticated than that. Besides, whaever happened to Lucky the Dino at HKDL? This will probably go the same way, especially since there is nothing Muppets-related at HKDL.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                      No, not at all. This is not WDW where tourists from Kansas and the UK find some value in this kind of entertainment. Asians are a bit more sophisticated than that. Besides, whaever happened to Lucky the Dino at HKDL? This will probably go the same way, especially since there is nothing Muppets-related at HKDL.
                      It is walking and talking robot. That impressive, even for Asians.
                      Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Monkey Joe, they SELL walking and talking robots at your average electronic store in Japan, and I suspect, other asian cities.

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
                          ORGOCH: Nothin' at Ping Pong Dizzyland's perm'nent--'spec'ly since they went an' built the place on a dang land fill. Heck!! Some day--after Mama Nature's had 'nuff a the dang place she's gonna reclaim it right back down under the sea!! Same thing fer Yo-yo Dizzyland in Japan!!
                          Ha ha, no offence meant witches, and this is completely off topic, but if you believe in what they say about global warming, mother nature will likely reclaim all of the Disneyland's due to the rising of the oceans in the next 100 years.

So enjoy them while you can. lol.

- Anatole

Comment

ORGOCH: Well, heck, Anatole69, ducklin'!! Us Cauldron gals not only BELIEVE in global warmin', we helpled INVENT it!!

ORDDU: I'm afraid it's true. All those hot fires burning under all those many cauldrons over the years. We have to admit that--over time--it's taken it's toll on Mother Nature's sinuses. Now her allergies are worse than ever.

ORWEN: So she's taking her anger out on all of us!

ORGOCH: Least ways the ol' Horny King's got lots a tall towers fer us ta climb up inta so's we can git away from the next great flood!

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                              Monkey Joe, they SELL walking and talking robots at your average electronic store in Japan, and I suspect, other asian cities.
                              But not a Muppet. I know that you love the Muppets so much, TDL Fan. lol

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X