This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! 2days In HongKong..what to do?

Hello fellow MCers! My biz partner is leaving for China on friday (mostly biz), he has 2days of personal time for Hong Kong. I'm pushing him to spend ONE of them at Disneyland --- where should he spend the other??

He probably wouldn't want to venture too far out. Nervous nelly!
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Re: HELP! 2days In HongKong..what to do?

ORWEN: Us Cauldron girls have never been to Hong Kong before so we don't have anything to suggest. But we do have a favor to ask of you.

ORDDU: Indeed! If you would be so kind as to check and see if there are any 'soft openings' taking place for It's a Small World, we'd be ever so grateful. That way you can come back here and tell us what it was like.

ORWEN: And you can feel free to share your pictures of the whole park and give a trip report, too!

ORGOCH: Got Ping Pong balls?

Comment

Go to Ocean Park.

Comment

Avoid Ocean Park is a Whole and a Waste of time, Think of a really ghetto Six Flags.

Tour the city, Take the Tram upto the Peak, Visit Ladies Market and the Temple St Night Market. Watch the Light Show over the City.

Disneyland for an Afternoon, 2 days more should be spent on this AMAZING City then DL, and Still and Afternoon/evening he will still get it all done

Comment

I would take a full day at Hong Kong Disneyland followed by a full sightseeing tour of Hong Kong. Many rave on about how you must take a cruise on the Harbour, plus I guess you can't go wrong with a trip to the Peak. Ocean Park is currently undergoing a massive re develpment plan which will include new attractions and hotels that look very promising, but at the moment its probarely not worth your limited time.
          Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Definitely go for The PEAK and The Harbour for you limited time in Hong Kong.

Comment

Personally I would do Disney in the afternoon, then peak and Ladies market that night. Then do Macau the next day.

- Anatole

Comment

Thank you all for your wonderful suggestions! I've been passing them along. So it looks like maybe he should have enough time to do Disneyland in just an afternoon then? Is it smaller than Disneyland in California?
                Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Hong Kong Disneyland is much smaller than Disneyland Resort. With only 4 lands, Main Street, Adventureland, Fantasyland and finally Tomorrowland. The park is also missing many key attractions like POTC and Haunted Mansion, althrough Its a Small World will be opening up next month.
                  Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X